The "Old games I still like to play" thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, November 29, 2007, 08:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toki

o.o! * has a COMMODOR 64 party *

I have one... I just don't have games for it. * stares ahead blankly *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

;018 why wouldn't you have gamez for your PSX?
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Toki

Because all the games I had were actually my stepfather's games, and he didn't let me keep any when my parents divorced ;_;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

^ ^;; Ahaha...

So have you played Odin's Sphere?
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

eehm, no I was really picky on what games i bought..
I've only played Zelda (OOT, MM, ALTTP, WW, TP, MC),Metal gear solid, Tekken 3, Fifa 97, Carmageddon, Wolf3d, Dune2, Mario (1, 2, & 3, MW, SMAS), Street fighter, Mortal kombat, and all SimCity's (among some others, and of course the new stuff... Like FEAR!!!! über pwnage, FEAR... all three of them...)
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Well if you like FEAR like I do, I'm happy :D
(that game creeps into me and unleashes absolute terror and suspense, shortening my lifespan significantly)
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

Indeed :3 tho i hear "fear 2" working title, you wont play a fear operitive.. rather youll play as a Delta force member instead.

Still, I hear it will still have Alma and Paxton Fettle

But thats hardly an OLD game I used to play :P
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

ITT, we derail? ^^

Also, old pokemon games FTW. I actually completed my pokedex on Yellow.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Icelilly

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Also, old pokemon games FTW. I actually completed my pokedex on Yellow.
AGREED. <3 I completed my Hoenn pokedex in my Emerald a few months back.

Smokey

And again...Never played pokémon, because i was a MTG-man (MTG roolz...well the old editions do, now i just get slaughtered by those equipment-based decks)
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

MTG was never my call. I've never really understood it, and everyone who ever played it seemed to make it way too much SERIOS BUSINES for me to bother.

Smokey

hmm that's why i stopped playing it...Nobody would take the time or effort to understand it while it's really simple...Thay just label you as an alto
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

...alto?
As in Alto Saxophone?
Or have i missed something here?