The "Old games I still like to play" thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, November 29, 2007, 08:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Ow riight, those guys...stupid me they were in OOT too :D thanks nejin.
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Meiko Taniguchi

I'm surprised a bit that my copy of the very first Gran Turismo works to this day... 7 years and still going. My PS2 is in a closet, PS1 got sent to a friend. I never owned any truly old-school consoles but my cousins and I still sometimes play Mortal Kombat II and F-ZERO on their SNES. Ah, those were the days.
Drive fast... crash faster.

VonDaab

Not only is this game great shooting exercise, It has bunny girl.
And Parrots, THOSE GODDAMM PARROTS!(sorry, you need to play the game to understand the frustration they give)

I never owned a SNES so my SNES gaming has been limited mostly to roms, Seiken Densestu 3 as an expample of an incredibly good game that for some weird reason didn't make it's way outside japan. I can't remember how many times I've played through that game.

I sometimes start up my ol' N64 for some F-Zero X, musik FTW, even thought the game is "only" 10 years old.

I still beat my friend in F-Zero X and Smash Bros. 64.
Though, I'm pretty much par with him in F-Zero GX...

But when it comes to Smash Bros. Melee... I'm teh No.1 Punchingbag.(I blame nintendo for weakening pikachu soo much)

NejinOniwa

QuoteBut when it comes to Smash Bros. Melee... I'm teh No.1 Punchingbag.(I blame nintendo for weakening pikachu soo much)
Oi, oi. -w-;
He was WAY overpowered in the original, that's why ^-^; If you want something to grossly outpower your enemies with in SSBM, then try teh Jigglypuff. Rollout+Pound+Rest+Buttloads of fancy flying=INSTANT WIN. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

Heres a hint.. if your a punching bag with pikachu.. CHANGE CHARACTERS.

that or HIT THEIR WEAK POINT FOR MAXIMUM DAMAGE!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

I'm with the captain here, I learned that lesson with Tekken 3....
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Or you can always buy a Wii and get COMFIRMED FOR BRAWL!!!!!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

CHIPS CHALLENGE PLZ.

Actually I finally got a hold of a copy of FF9 again... it's been seven years since I played it ;_; I don't care what you say! It's the best one!!
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

?? Final Fantasy ?? Never played it...
*runs for his dear (soon to be over) life*

Added after 2 minutes:

Sorry, had to replace avvi with one matching ME's (my new rank :D) personality... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

Hweh.. o.o * pats Smokey * Thats alright if you havn't played it.. I just highly recommend that you do.

Seven was good... but I couldn't finish it! I'd play for two hours then fall asleep for five ;__; Not because I thought it was boring or anything... I don't know whats wrong with me T___T And really, the fanbase for it got so bad that I just gave up... I knew what happened anyway. * sigh *
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

well it'd make good company for Metal Gear Solid, I guess... FF was for the PSX untill FFX, right?
Thanks Fedora-sama

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Smokey

Yes I do old-skool, too :D

*looks at his Nintendo Scope and his Super Advantage*
Thanks Fedora-sama