Justice League
Batman
Dragon Ball
Remi
Heidi
The Wizard of Oz
Sailor Moon
Saint Seiya

I remember more, but i think those were my favourites.

Chocofreak13

i miss cyborg 009. that was a good show.

also, doyoueveencare, they aired super mario bros. show there, lucky! a friend of mine (one of my sisters MANY exes) had a dvd case for it, but the dvd was missing. ;__;
click to make it bigger

Yuriem

Chocofreak13

i think i saw an episode of pink panther when i was like, 3. i have a vagure memory of an episode. :\
click to make it bigger

TiiWii

I saw pink panther too once when i was like 7, then i never saw it again O.O It fled like the wind

Chocofreak13

indeed. lesee, the ghostbusters cartoon from the 90's. when it got all steampunk and goth. >:3
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Heh, i now have a butload of Donald Duck and Road runner cartoons...
Disney and WB FTW!!
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

stewartsage

Has anyone mentioned Fillmore or Recess?

Xeon

I just bought the Full box set of the Ren and Stimpy show including the EXTRA episodes. Needless to say my Childhood memories of it are now ruined.

PIC related

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

IanDanKilmaster

That's because Spike TV's idea of adult appeal is gay jokes and poorly-written double entendre (is that single entendre?)... because, you know, there weren't any adults watching Ren & Stimpy before Spike brought it back.  John K's not off the hook either, he didn't have to agree to sell out.

If you had announced your intentions to purchase the box set, I could've saved you the heartbreak.  I think they still sell box sets without the extra eps, and even if they didn't, my warning might've prevented you from watching them.

Sorry Xeon... at least you didn't see them when they were being aired ><;.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Xeon

Actually I bought it knowing full well of the EXTRA episodes thinking that it wouldn't be THAT BAD. Of course I was proven wrong.

Shouldn't John K get the full blunt of the blame though?. I remember reading an interview of him saying how the old network *Can't remember the name* was preventing him from making his true vision and was excited how he can finally make Ren and Stimpy the way he wanted to. Excuse me if I'm wrong though.

QuoteSorry Xeon... at least you didn't see them when they were being aired ><;.
I'm sadly not spared of that either. Ren and Stimpy still air here on Nick at midnight and sometimes you can see bits of the extra episode before the network switches it back to the proper episode. Now I can't enjoy an episode of it without thinking of 2 gay retards.

I should have bought Mr.Bean *Non-animated* instead >_>.

*EDIT*And before you ask.. why the heck am I watching Nickelodean..... THEIRS NOTHING GOOD ON TV (#゚Ð"゚).

IanDanKilmaster

Now that I think about it, you're probably right, I can actually recall that interview with him now.  Of course, afterwards he tried to make it sound as if he were coerced to make the show as it was by Spike.  Billy West (the original voice of Stimpy and the voice of Ren from season 2 onwards) said he turned down an invitation to work on the new R&S because he knew how bad it would be (of course, it might have more to do with his own grudge with John K).

Yeah, you should've bought Mr. Bean... or you could've just avoided watching those extra eps :p.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

Or you could've just joined the "Don't Watch TV" club in the first place and saved yourself the worry. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: "stewartsage"Has anyone mentioned Fillmore or Recess?

I vaguely remember both...

Quote from: "xeon"I just bought the Full box set of the Ren and Stimpy show including the EXTRA episodes. Needless to say my Childhood memories of it are now ruined.

The original version of the Ren and Stimpy Show creeped me out enough as it was, lol. I can't believe they made an "adult" version! @@

Hmm... childhood cartoons...

I remember watching Tom and Jerry, The Flintstones, the Jetsons, Speed Racer and all those other vintage cartoons Cartoon Network used to air; Dexter's Laboratory, Pinky and the Brain, Danny Phantom, Fairly Oddparents, As Told By Ginger, The Weekenders, The Tick and a bunch more I can't recall by name at the moment.

Xeon

Most of these OLD cartoons you westerners speak of still air here regularly *Pink Panther,Recess,Dexters Laboratory* and some are even treated as new cartoons *The Tick*. Does that make our TV provider awesome or t3h suck? *Sailor Moon was banned here for a while back in the olden days ~-~*.