OS-Tan Animated Desktop Assistant Project

Started by deusprogrammer, September 06, 2007, 09:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandiNinja

Recent post is a litle OFF TOPIC i think!!
How about the project that deusprogrammer mention in the first page???

THIS PROJECT IS A GREAT IDEA!!

It's been 2 years ago though, what about the progress of this project??

I think that IDEA is not imposible to implement!!!

For the programmer, we have deusprogrammer on it!
For the images and animation, i'm sure someone in this forum can do something about that.
For the os-tan trait, we can use AI algorithm and a litle database so that she can learn something from us.
For the os-tan's cute voice, we can use a software called vocaloid to do this! I have the software, so maybe i can do this one!

I found a freeware similiar to this idea in this forum, the name is Apricot. You can download it here, its free... and the character is the cute Hatsune Miku!
http://www.apricotan.net/download.html

so... everyone on it?? How about we continue this project and post it on sourceforge.net?? I'll do my best to help!!!

Zilka

Lol, I've been waiting for someone to volunteer and try to do the graphics part for almost like a month. I remember somebody in another thread suggested this won't be a problem. And all I get is posts about how it really isn't a problem and how its time to find someone to program it. Well guys, how about actually drawing something and giving this project and me a chance?

RandiNinja

Eheheee... that's really a problem there...  ;015
Sorry if my post is a little bit provocative and make this project sounds easy!! But that's my way to push myself to the limit and do something..!!!
gomen...gomen.......  :(

By the way... i started to grasp the situation here...
sumari...
First, we have to wait for someone to volunteer and do the graphics and animation part..
Second, the programming part....

We have a big problem here.... ;018

Smokey

Programming is indeed a doozey, since there are a lot of different languages and -even more important- there aren't that many programmers around here...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

AnimeTheme

Bring OS-tans and other Anime mascots to your Windows desktop! Check out my Windows Gadget Gallery!

Smokey

I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

AnimeTheme

Quote from: "Smokey"Cool wallpaper...

Request to give plz?????

LOL... I thought the focus was on that Miku desktop mascot  ;026 Anyways, here is the wallpaper.

Anyways... here is the teaser video of the upcoming Miku desktop mascot~!

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=4iVKdyn7C2E&fmt=18
Bring OS-tans and other Anime mascots to your Windows desktop! Check out my Windows Gadget Gallery!

hicamajig

AWESOME! I'm excited! :D. Keep it up AnimeTheme!

Smokey

Thanks... ;010
And i am random, sorry bout that... :P
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Resisting urge to insert LOLZ xD THIS IS WHY YOU CALL THIS BOARD "RANDOM" comment.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

well, i do have the anime monitoring my network traffic...
it's cool ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Generally I just think those things are in the way, really.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

AnimeTheme

UPDATE: Here is a REVISED edition of the video, with the addition of the NEW mini Miku desktop mascot.

AnimeTheme

UPDATE: A commented video introduction by Konata and Kagami from Lucky Star... LOL