What was your first anime?

Started by Icelilly, August 13, 2007, 04:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ookichinposan

hmmmm let's see my first anime were captain herlock, G force, Mazinger. these were the ones i watched on TV when they were broadcast back in the late 70's and early 80's but my first actual VHS anime were wicked city, battle angel, akira, demon city shinjuku and of course the classic ghost in the shell (notice they are all movies and not series) i was a little weird about that in my anime beginnings... i think i dated myself when i mentioned about broadcast anime on TV back in the 70's and 80's... i is an old fart!

Crimson Taco

I'm pretty sure my first anime was Tenchi Muyo (that or Dragon Ball Z).  Not sure oAo

raidspirit

my fist anime would be card captor sakura, second is samurai x and third is dragon ball
but for the first manga i read was sailor moon...

RichardTurnbull

I think the first anime I ever watched, was Dragonball Z, and then I watched Card Captors, with Toradora! being the most recent.

Personally I think I'm going to watch Toradora again, as it was an awesome anime.

troopermax

Like many people, my first anime was Dragonball Z...

I consider Outlaw Star to be the one that really pulled me into the anime universe though. My gateway drug :D

~Troop

Soulraiserz

First full anime i watched was Beserk.
Was introduced to Dragon Ball in '95 but never really got into it so i don't count it.

dzbtlz55

The earliest or first anime I heard was Sailor Moon, but I never watched it. The first one I made an effort to watch was a mecha anime. I can't just recall the name.

superworm

yukio95

Duh my was Pokemon. Who didn't like Pokemon

Chocofreak13

lots of people.

and i just noticed there's nothing but newbs on this page .____.
click to make it bigger

yukio95

what is wrong with that Choco

Bella

Speed Racer was my first, Pokemon was my second. >.> And Cowboy Bebop and FLCL and Inuyasha were my first "big kid" anime. d:

charlhussey

I like to watch anime so much and my first anime was Digimon Adventure.
I was 6 years old when it came out.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger