What was your first anime?

Started by Icelilly, August 13, 2007, 04:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Well, frankly the "real" japanese versions of those two shows - and pretty much everything else rapekilled by 4shitz - are quite watchable. (personally I've pained myself through the Naruto fillers over one week, then proceeded to follow the somewhat acceptable actual plot; also watched ALL the Pokemon movies in japanese. First time I watched Movie 1 was a raw...damn that was hard. ^^)

Economy and Wolf is quite amusing at times...the only question I have is WHERETHEFUCKISMYSEASON2, lol. -w-;

Chobits...meh.
I never really fancied CLAMP very much. Somewhat excepted with Tsubasa Chronicles, but that's a bit...yeah, at times.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i like chobits. mah crazy of a sister has the entire series, both manga and anime. i have a chi plushie (actually one of my first anime plushies, she and inuyasha were my first, bought at the same time).

i hope Reborn! comes to the us. :3
click to make it bigger

Seamore

Chobits...another clamp creation that I follow back then. Quite good if you ask me.

Btw nejin, if you follow Tsubasa Chronicles, you better follow xxxHolic too. Both of the two story are intertwined very close with each other. Not just because the story going at the same time, but there's much more.

Speaking of clamp, the only thing that sometime bugging is probably is their complicated relationship between character.
--- When it\'s worth doing, it\'s worth overdoing it ---

NejinOniwa

Like I said, I try to avoid most CLAMP things. I just follow Tsubasa because well, I got caught, and there ain't much to do about it. -.-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

mbison

The first anime that I remember is Mazinger Z ( just some chapters. Because here in Mexico it wasn't totally transmited ).

After Mazinger I remember Speed Racer and Dragon Ball ( They were great ).

Kuzlalala

Mines was Doraemon (or Sailormoon...)

eagle18

my first was gundam
long live gundaaam  ;012

eka23

kyeborg

First anime... Doraemon... but that was watching it as a TV-show as a kid
[probably includes Voltron, Transformers Masterforce, Speed Racer, DBZ, Sailormoon (some very few eps)]

first actual anime that i watched (after i knew what anime was) - Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz... and then it grew on from there

stewartsage

Ultimaninja

That I remember?
Pokemon

That I actually saw? (I was like three, my mom took me to them)
Slayers

leuch3rd

I would say Sailor Moon and DBZ on cartoon network back in the day.  It was a bad bug that still continues till now lol

KimbaWLion

Welp get ready to google if your TOO young.

I THINK my first was either Astro boy or Tobor the 8th man, Can not leave Gigantor out of there either. Then there was Prince Planet, Kimba the White Lion, Jonny Cyper in Diminision Zero, Marine Boy and Speed Racer. They were on TV around the same time, courtesy of Wee Willie Webber's Cartoon Cartoon Club. Those were the days...  The days of Black and White anime since Kimba was the first full epispode anime. anything before that was not in color...
I may not be the good guy BUT I am not the BAD guy.- Coop from Megas XLR

maica22010

My first anime(not including speed racer cuz i'm not sure if it counts) I'm not sure which one I saw first was either sailor moon or DBZ.

mp3kun

first anime was 風の谷のナã,¦ã,·ã,«^^
i loved nausicaa.