Gussy's Art Thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, July 30, 2007, 09:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Wai!!  Gus-san, this gal's got looks!!!  ^v^

A unique and spicy blend of tough and cute, with a nonchalant face that oozes with self-confidence, and a wonderful backstory with Viru-sama that's gonna eventual require a fully-body rendition (I've been meaning to create an "army of virus" pictures for some time, although the complexity and my lately SLOW performance means it's not gonna happen soon.... ^^;).  I love Cero-chan!!  And I'm gonna bump her up the queue in my list of girls that need Minification.  ^.^

Speaking of which, the minis won't be for naught -- I'm thinking of using them as standardized icons for the OS-tan Wiki, meaning the ones I made  will be perfect I think for use in the articles describing your Virus-tans.  ^___^

(Speaking of descriptions, which system does Cero-chan actually infect in real life?  '__')

BTW, I hate to make you disrupt your alphabetical progression, but how about an A-bomb virus-tan?  Those are/were particularly nasty, no?  ^^

Bella

Quoteso while I'm here...

-Newcomer-Cerberus-tan

Wow! You're like the king of Viru-tans designs, Gussy Keniji!

Gussy Keniji

QuoteWai!! Gus-san, this gal's got looks!!! ^v^

A unique and spicy blend of tough and cute, with a nonchalant face that oozes with self-confidence, and a wonderful backstory with Viru-sama that's gonna eventual require a fully-body rendition (I've been meaning to create an "army of virus" pictures for some time, although the complexity and my lately SLOW performance means it's not gonna happen soon.... ^^. I love Cero-chan!! And I'm gonna bump her up the queue in my list of girls that need Minification. ^.^
Heh, thanx dood, I was thinking of doing something with Viru-sama and Cerberus-tan as well, but only time will tell if I have the time for it. anywhom I can't wait to see what Cero-chan looks like mini'd :3

QuoteSpeaking of which, the minis won't be for naught -- I'm thinking of using them as standardized icons for the OS-tan Wiki, meaning the ones I made will be perfect I think for use in the articles describing your Virus-tans. ^___^
Ah, coolies dood, I await to see these articles with great anticipation and interest

Quote(Speaking of descriptions, which system does Cero-chan actually infect in real life? '__')
I do believe Cerberus infected Windows

QuoteBTW, I hate to make you disrupt your alphabetical progression, but how about an A-bomb virus-tan? Those are/were particularly nasty, no? ^^
Ah, don't worry dood, I can do that, in fact I was meaning to backtrack to other virus-tans, being I've found a site which gives me info on most of the viruses that Wiki didn't even have info on. so next up is A-Bomb-tan ^^

QuoteWow! You're like the king of Viru-tans designs, Gussy Keniji!
Aww thanx so much, it means alot for ya to say that ^^7

"Wut..."

Tsubashi

QuoteAh, coolies dood, I await to see these articles with great anticipation and interest

Ah, with all due respect, Gussy-san, we are a little bit short staffed on the wiki at the moment, and I can assure you that any effort you might put into creating theses articles would be much appreciated. Besides, who better to tell the Viru-tans' stories than 'the king of Viru-tans designs,' ne? ^-^

You know, I never expected to 'like' viruses, but your drawings certainly make it hard to dislike them, they are so kawaii! ^.^
-Tsu

Gussy Keniji

QuoteAh, with all due respect, Gussy-san, we are a little bit short staffed on the wiki at the moment, and I can assure you that any effort you might put into creating theses articles would be much appreciated. Besides, who better to tell the Viru-tans' stories than 'the king of Viru-tans designs,' ne? ^-^

You know, I never expected to 'like' viruses, but your drawings certainly make it hard to dislike them, they are so kawaii! ^.^
Ah, you do make a valid point as well as a good idea Tsubashi, how might go about creating said articles? I'm happy to lend a hand in this.

and yes the viru-tans are hard to dislike (namely Bliss-tan <3)

"Wut..."

Tsubashi

I've added you to the Wiki usergroup, so now all that's left is for you to head over to the wiki and start making new articles! It runs off mediawiki, the same engine as wikipedia, so editing is the same.

Though, if it doesn't allow you to log in the first time, try once more. Sometimes it doesn't work the first time ^^'
-Tsu

Gussy Keniji

Sweet dood ^^d
I'll do m'best

"Wut..."

C-Chan

*drags self into thread tiredly*

I'll be back with Minis.... for you............. too.............. d00d.............. ^_________^;

*lies unconscious in Gus-san's thread*

C-Chan

Sorry I'm uber late.  ^^;

Better late than never, eh?  ^v^'

Kinda stuck in a production bottleneck, so please just accept Bandit-chan for now.  ^___^

Fortunately at that mini size, Amiga-sama has nothing to worry about.... ^.^

Or does she?  '__'

Gussy Keniji

QuoteSorry I'm uber late. ^^;

Better late than never, eh? ^v^'

Kinda stuck in a production bottleneck, so please just accept Bandit-chan for now. ^___^

Fortunately at that mini size, Amiga-sama has nothing to worry about.... ^.^

Or does she? '__'

Oh no worries dood, we all have teh busy schedules. And I must say that Byte Bandit-tan ownz!!

...Hmm Although Bandit chan is smaller...one must still be vigilant, for you know how the sayin goes: "Big things come in small packages"

Guess who learned a new spell

Gussy Keniji casts: A-Bomb-tan!!

A-Bomb.878-tan- A confident and rash virus-tan who loves being naughty <3. Her apperance (the sunglasses, the color of her dress and the '5' on the side of the dress) is based off of Mr.5 from One Piece, who in the series has the power to make ANY part of his body explode like a bomb. A-Bomb-tan is one of the more nasty viru-tans, being she's not only destructive, but she uses exellent stealth techniques to hide herself from being discovered, she's can be a bit rash and doesn't normally think things through (a referance to the virus for it infects any file as soon as it's executed) which more than often gets her into more trouble than she bargained for. A-Bomb takes real pride in being naughty and enjoys her life as a virus to the fullest, this being said Viru-sama is considering making A-Bomb-tan into a General. She has a habit of saying "Times ni!" at the end of her sentences (usually when she's excitied about something or describing something) this action is another referance to the virus for one of the symptoms a computer shows when it's infected with A-Bomb is that infected files execute twice when they are run. She also enjoys hanging out with Mydoom-tan

"Wut..."

C-Chan

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewl, thank you Gus-san.....! ^.^
A-chan's the first virus I ever got acquainted with (in the captivity of a computer lab, of course), so I think of her as somewhat special.  ^___^

Looks a bit too cute despite the name, but I kinda can picture her as a closet psycho and borderline bomb rider.  ^___^

In fact, kinda gives me an idea for her mini.  ^.^

C-Chan

Okay, I think I'm doing well playing catch-up....

Check out Mikuru's sister, Cascade-tan!  ^,^

Bella

QuoteCheck out Mikuru's sister, Cascade-tan! ^,^

^The exact thing I thought when I saw her in the gallery ;)

Gussy Keniji

Okay, I think it's bout time I got back into the groove of drawin viru-tans now that I'm beginning to rebound from my artistic burnout (yeah, even a King Viru-tan designer like myself needs a lil down time >_>) I can begin to make my comback

So here's what I've been plannin on doin-

-Lamer Exterminator-tan: Byte Bandit-chan's partner and equally dangerous advisary to the Amiga family
-CIH/Chernobly-tan: The most vain of the virus-tans, believes SHE's the only one that counts, greatest rival is 3.1-tan
-Butterfly-tan: An air-head and avid lover of flowers, friend to Spida-tan, but sorta fears her
-Whale-tan: A dsicreet and secretive virus tan, stealthiest virus in teh worldz O,O
-A sorta cosplay thing, Example being, Cerberus cosplayin as Viru-tan and vice versa
-Hardware-tans
-Virus kuns
-(maybe) A comic starring Acme-tan and her friends

so there ya go, a 'to do list' for Gus-san, feel free to ask about anything YOU want me to draw (in short you can ask for requests)

"Wut..."

C-Chan

Ah-ha!!  Gus-san's back!!! ^v^
Yeah, I look forward to seeing more stuff from you, although right now I'm barred from making any recommendations due to my delay in creating a Mini Cerberus and Mini A-Bomb.  ;___;
(Besides, not that I'd know of any other ones to begin with.... ^.^;)

I bet 25 kudos that I'll love the Cerberus/Viru-tan Cosplay picture.  ^__^
Likewise, I retract 25 kudos for the impending threat to my poor Amiga-sama.  ^v^;

Whale-tan I'm kinda curious about, since how can something that big be discreent and secretive?  0o0
(Or perhaps along the lines of ironic character design, she's actually the smallest viru-tan of all?  ^.^;)

In any event, locked and loaded for swoonage.  ^___^