Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Chocofreak13

it was partially like i
stepped into the mind of gamzee makara.
only it was more anime and robots. :\

(i just realized that Madhouse Studios animated my dream. i feel so honoured. ;v; )
click to make it bigger

Bella

That sounds really cool, animated dreams are always awesome. >w<

I don't remember much about the dreams I had this morning, but I recall one involved the most sinister bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch ever. I have no idea either.

Chocofreak13

um, should i ask what was sinister about it? cinnamon toast crunch is usually so good..... :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I had an interesting one last night.

In it, I was out and about, hitting some garage sales (Scooping up a large Dreamcast lot) while accompanied by a naked lady who was roughly my age. I didn't recognize her, but judging by how I was acting in the dream, I apparently knew who she was. I did find it funny how nobody, not even her, seemed to mind that she was not wearing any clothing at all; acting like it was completely normal.

Chocofreak13

nudist!

i had one the other day.

but i'm not gonna post it. >>;
before anyone gets any ideas, it's not something naughty. it's just personal fandom. >>;;

EDIT: though i had a bunch last night. though i can't remember any. :\

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had one last night:

In it, I was with my sister while she was shopping for clothes, waiting for her to finish so we could go wherever it was that I was wanting to go. Eventually, I decided to wonder off and see what else was in the area, when I happen to run into Kari; who apparently was also waiting on her sister to finish shopping for clothes, as we began to wonder around the general area, hoping to maybe find an arcade or something.

While we didn't find that, we did meet up into a mysterious man who introduced himself as "Fedora-tan". We did talk with him for a bit, but I don't remember any details past that.

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on March 06, 2012, 06:56:34 PM
So, I had an interesting one last night.

In it, I was out and about, hitting some garage sales (Scooping up a large Dreamcast lot) while accompanied by a naked lady who was roughly my age. I didn't recognize her, but judging by how I was acting in the dream, I apparently knew who she was. I did find it funny how nobody, not even her, seemed to mind that she was not wearing any clothing at all; acting like it was completely normal.

Paging Dr. Freud. : p

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 07, 2012, 10:25:13 AM
EDIT: though i had a bunch last night. though i can't remember any. :\

I've been having that problem too, I'll have a ton of interesting dreams and not be able to remember a single one. : /

Nichi

Sol, another dream that was...interesting

In it, I was on here; discussing my lunch in the /Food topic...when somehow things turned naughty, as "mozzarella sticks" took on a different meaning. Made funny as hell when, after that, Kari posted to jokingly say "I can has mozzarella sticks? :3"

Chocofreak13

why would i want that. >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Just how my brain put it together; like my truck turning into a snowmobile as I'm suddenly on what appears to be a track from Mario Kart 64

Bella

I'M STILL PAGING DOCTOR FREUD! WHY HASN'T HE GOTTEN IN HERE YET?!

Chocofreak13

HE'S DEAD, GIRL. DID YOU NOT KNOW?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

ZOMBIE DOCTOR! *runs*

To get us back on topic, a dream I recorded in my personal log a few weeks back (Less naughty, of course):

In it, I was playing Diddy Kong Racing for the first time in ages, when I somehow stumbled onto a secret "challenges" mode; similar to the Mission Mode from Mario Kart DS. I don't remember much else, except attempting one of the challenges (Which was on an icey track I did not recognize)

Chocofreak13

you REALLY like that game. xD
click to make it bigger