Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

That was so epic >w<

I haven't had an epic dream like that in quite a while

Chocofreak13

heh. it was as if all the pent up dream energy exploded in one shot. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Maybe that pent up dream energy came to you via osmosis, from talking to me so much? :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

I had a pretty weird dream this morning:

I went out shopping with my family, I think we went to walmart or some other large department store, I forget exactly what happened but we ended up at a front desk where my dad and I had to sign a couple of ... receipts? Something like that. For some reason I was afraid to use my own name, so I signed with an alias, and I think dad did the same, because the cashier mentioned that there was a problem with the name he gave. I remember hiding "behind" the counter (it was really tall) and somehow we got out of there. It was dark outside, and there was slush/snow on the ground IIRC. I recall remarking that we didn't buy the groceries we came for, but one of my relatives said that they wanted to go to k-mart and we'd come back here to buy them since it was on the way back to the house anyway.

So we started driving down the street, at some point we ended up in what appeared to be one of the Florida Keys (don't ask how, dream logic and all). There was thick jungle all around us, and I remember passing a number of little shops, parks and what not, I remember passing by an outdoor shower and thinking it was really weird. We ended up at a dead end. To the right I remember seeing a fenced-in space filled with monkeys, there were a couple of red panda-looking animals too. To the left there was a campground. Ahead of me was the ocean and a small beach. I splashed my feet around in the water, running to and from the water with each wave that came in. I looked out to the left - there were a number of tents and small campers, and across a small "bay" I saw a large rocky outcropping that jutted out of the beach and into the ocean. It was made of shimmering red crystals, and I remember being amazed by it and wanting to walk closer to it to get a better look (it was quite far away).

Someone told me that the rock had unusual properties that would be used to help humankind advance - it was implied that it would "evolve" the female sex while possibly destroying males. There was a reproductive implication too, I seem to recall it being said that it would get rid of the bodily reproductive functionality of the evolved females but would allow for the creation of new (female) human beings ... somehow (dream logic/biology and all).

I think I woke up just after that. My first thoughts were 1) STUPID SEXY LESBIAN SUBTEXT IN MY DREAMS AGAIN, and 2) OF COURSE KEY WEST WOULD BE THE MOST LESBIAN PLACE ON EARTH. : p

Cockleshell

The moon was arcing across the sky, locked in terminal orbit with the earth. Screaming through space towards its inevitable demise by impact, the air rumbled and shrieked. The moon swept across the sky, growing ever bigger, and mass panic is well underway. Molten chunks slough off the surface, raining down as pieces of hell-bringing meteorites strike large cities. There are no looters, everyone understands their life is now at an end. Goodbye, my husband, I will sleep with you in bed one last time. The wedding-goers shall feast on watermelons.
The moon has stopped, a hanging symbol of destruction and death, a thousand times closer than it was before. The molten surface emits a dull glow, a lava-world, birthed anew from the gravitational forces that brought it ever closer to Earth. The oceans swell thousands of feet, receding from the beaches, collecting at the point on Earth closest to the moon. A huge blue arc, all the Earth's water, flows up into space. The moon has taken our sacred life force, why, mistress, why...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

This topic suddenly turned into nightmare fuel for me after the two above posts. With Bella's dream, magical lesbian stone means I'd probably die, while with Cockle's dream, everybody dies ;_;

Anyway, I don't think I had a dream last night, but the past few I can remember revolved around a store that feels like Game-X-Change, where I keep finding cool stuff

NejinOniwa

With 40% of the clan gathered in the same place, you'd think I'd have something to post here...but no, my 2 cousins I slept with are, while wonderful guys otherwise, OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD SNORERS.

FUCK YOU ALL, SNORERS.
:[
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Damn Cockle that's a crazy dream. o___o

I've had apocalyptic dreams before ... everything from natural disasters to nuclear war to alien invasions ... the most interesting one I had played in my mind almost like a movie, with a soundtrack and everything (IIRC). There was a huge tsunami coming and "my character" in the dream was trying to get off of the island s/he lived on, ended up on a tiny party-boat with a few other people just as the wave started rolling in and then the credits started to roll. : p

I had a dream a couple of nights ago involving Stew working not far from where I lived in-dream, but he was leaving soon and I was really sad about that. Hugging/kissing ensued. ;W;

Actually, most of the dreams I've had involving him have involved hugging/cuddling/hand-holding.

GYAAAAAH STEREOTYPICALLY ASEXUAL SUBCONSCIOUS.

Cockleshell

found more in my old .txt of that dream
The water flees away, away from its one responsibility, of its one subject. Luna, have you done this? What is your ultimate goal? Save us, we cannot live without our water. So many eons you have protected us, and now you betray us and all you have worked for.
Why, Luna?
The gravitational pull is too strong, my brain is looping...
The blood in my eyes is pulled up, I can now only see red, that of my love, and that of my life. Have a wonderful life, my dear Luna. You have much more use for our life force than we. There is no need to approach any more, the earth is bone-dry. Leave, and spread the seeds of life to other times and spaces. Why, why, even the watermelons? Spare us, let us die a noble death. The moon is a cruel mistress.
I think this is around the time I played majora's mask lol.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

@cockle: not sure if i agree or i should be offended, considering you just called my goddess and god murderers......
@bella: you're an asexual lesbian? :0
@nej: one of the reasons i prefer sleeping alone. >>;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

No, no. It's Terra's fault that this all happened, she got a little too attracted to Luna. Dammit, lesbians! Get a room!

Chocofreak13

LUNA WOULD NOT DEFILE HER PURITY SO
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

IT WAS TERRA! She started it, that bimbo!

Chocofreak13

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE
click to make it bigger