Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

it was quite pretty. ^^
click to make it bigger

Bella

A few nights ago, I had a dream that i was in this big house, watching some movie involving dragons? I think? All I can remember is that it seemed like an older place, and there was a spiral staircase leading up to the room I was in.

Somehow I ended up in this big grassy field. Some sort of a campsite, with numerous tents and RVs set up. There seemed to be an art/craft fair going on, with people selling various goods outside their campers ... I started looking at some jewelry and found some earrings(?) that I liked but I couldn't afford them. The crafter, an old woman, told me I could keep the earrings and pay her when I had the money. Somehow I ended up discovering that this was some sort of Christian ... camp or something, which weirded me out a bit since I didn't know what it was before. Somehow I ended up in the woods on a dirt path (not sure if on foot or in a vehicle) with a river to the right of me and a hill to the left, I remember seeing two police cars coming toward me from ahead. I forget what happened next, but I seem to recall there was some danger in the area.

Then I had a dream that I was going to Walmart. I was gonna buy some ponies, but then I realized my brother was with me and he'd lol at me for doing that, so I decided not to.

This morning I had a dream involving me having, er, several lip piercings, which sort of confused the hell out of me in-dream, most of which involved devising ways to hide them from my family 'cause I was sure they'd freak out if they saw them. It was really scary/realistic in-dream, and when I woke up I was so, so glad that I didn't have any holes in my face! (Just goes to show you, it's not a good idea to read body modification blogs before bedtime!) o__o

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I had an odd one last night

In it, I remember something about going to my grandmother's house (The one on my mom's side of the family), then going outside and seeing what looked like some guys street racing, plus another guy who was pulling an absurd amount of trailers with his truck (Like, 5 or 6 trailers chained together). The part I mostly remember was when I was wondering Wal-Mart; going in for blind bag ponies on a busy day, which then turned into an episode of Ben-To as I began to duke it out with other customers to try and obtain one

NejinOniwa

All i remember about tonight's dream is something about smashing open the heads of mutated chicken-things and plucking their brains out (they got awfully silent after that)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

i had a dream the other day
do i remember it? nope. :\
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

I couldn't find the condoms.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Nichi

I had an odd one last night, where I was wondering around a thrift store somewhere, that felt vaguely like one in my hometown that I rarely go to. They told me they had some stuff I'd be interested in inside "the room"...which, when I stepped inside, everything was narrated by Tommy Wiseu.

I woke up to my alarm clock before anything else could happen...which was a letdown; as I hoped to find an Apple Lisa in the dream in hopes that Wiseu would say one of his famous lines from the movie, The Room
"You are tearing me apart, Lisa!"

Chocofreak13

that would have been so. awesome.
click to make it bigger

Exa

A few weeks ago, I was looking videos about an old game called Afterlife - pretty much a game about managing hell and heaven. I has been awake for a pretty long time, so I went to sleep. That night, I was dreaming about playing the game - badly - and the angel from the game scolding me about screwing up so hard. Personally, not from the game. That felt quite weird.

Chocofreak13

no more looking at games before bed for you. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

A couple nights ago I dreamed I was in my new house. There was a flood advisory, and my family and I were trying to get everything important off the bottom story and into the upper level. I remember packing the trunk of the car, and trying to pick what I should bring with me ... I remember trying to decide if my Macintosh 128k would be safer upstairs in my closet, or in the car with me.

This dream got rather fridge-horror-y when I woke up, since my house is over 800 feet above the nearest rivers. o____o

On the same morning I had another dream, involving looking around some back rooms in an old hospital with a group of people. There were some staff people with us - I have no idea what was going on though, I was more intrigued by the rows of filing cabinets, books and the electronics contained within the room than I was whatever official business i had there. I recall becoming very excited when I spotted some vintage minicomputers, sporting front panels full of toggles and blinking lights; I identified them as some DEC models, possibly PDP-11s (though, in hindsight, they bore very little resemblance to any real-world DEC systems I've seen.)

Chocofreak13

tHe lAtTeR sOuNdS cOoL. mUsT hAvE bEeN a bIt cOmFoRtInG aFtEr tHe fOrMeR.

aS fOr tHe fOrMeR, lEt mE sEe tHe fArMeR's aLmAnAc......

tHeRE wIlL bE pLeNtY oF tHuNdEr tHiS sUmMeR; aUgUsT aNd sEpTeMbEr wIlL bOtH hAvE dAmP eNdS, aNd wE'rE gOnNa hAvE a pArTiCuLaRlY sOgGy oCtObEr tHiS yEaR. aLsO, tHe sNow wIlL cOmE eArLy, aT aLmOsT tHe sTaRt oF nOvEmBeR. sO oUtSiDe oF oCtObEr, i tHiNk yOu'Re iN tHe cLeAr. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, during the very brief time I was able to sleep last night, through the various annoyances that disturbed my slumber, I did have a dream. However, all I can remember of it is that Kari was there; I believe she and I were about to set out on some adventure, but details beyond her being there are fuzzy at best

Chocofreak13

didn't i say to post this ONLY IF YOU REMEMBERED MORE? seriously man, you gotta start reading my posts instead of skimming them. >>;
click to make it bigger