your favorite anime

Started by Green, June 28, 2007, 09:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurosis

Hey ! by the way! you talk about warhammer !

is it true about the rumors about the plastic bane baneblade (and etc) from Games Workshop it self ???
I'm in germany and everyone saying it's true! But i'm not so sure, so i want to  ask you all over there (in the far west) ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

CaptBrenden

never heard of that.. should drag that disscussion into the warhammer thread.  Need to post there soon with all the new pictures i took too
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Thurosis

i noticed that i didn't post my favourite Anime here

here is the ranking:

1. Rozen Maiden
2. NGE
3. Elfen Lied
4. Record of Lodoss War (Manga/OVA everything)
5. Romance of the three Kingdoms
6. Love Hina
7. Magister Negi Magi
8. Hellsing (Manga/OVA)
9. Ranma 1/2
10. Gundam
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

CaptBrenden

humm romance of the three kingdoms seems to be the only one i havent seen and well other then gundam they are all very good.

zjhentohlauedy

The captain really has something about gundams..

And i am the same, the only one i havent seens is the romace of the three kingdoms. over all Thurosis-san you're list is nice!

Three thumbs up!  ;010  ;010  ;010
My my, aren't you lovely~

Gummster

WOAH! There's an anime about the Romance of the three kingdoms! And I didn't know about it! This is bad... I have to find it right now!

CaptBrenden

wasnt it a super nintendo game?

Gummster

Yes it was... a long time ago, but I was talking of the Romance of the three kingdoms story, a story I fell in love with after the TV series.

zjhentohlauedy

i think the game is at its tenth sequel..

anyway, i'm watching Basilisk! Damn I can't stop!!! Naruto's got nothing against these shinobi!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Gummster

13th actually Koei doesn't really know how to stop.

Slaven152

Right now, Full Metal Alchemist.
But, Thats because I finally finished it after years of trying NOT to watch it... Lol. The movie was BEAUTIFULLY done. It was amazing. Also the sound was amazing in surround. (I set up speakers JUST for it...)

I do favor Detective Conan, and Full Metal Panic series. Bleach is my favorite current in progress Anime.

greyfish

Just finished with Claymore,nice series.Heard there will be a season 2 coming out,looking forward to it.^^

U-Know

Code Geass, Haruhi, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and CLANNAD. Code Geass being the best and the rest follow closely.

davedson111

xonomech

BERSERK
FIST OF THE NORTH STAR
ELFEN LIED
HELLSING
MIDORI NO HIBI
AFRO SAMURAI
BASILISK
MAJOUJIN GURU GURU
AZUMANGA DAIO
EXCEL SAGA
ONEGAI TEACHER
ONEGAI TWINS
READ OR DIE
DEVILADY
COMIC PARTY

ammm... well, this his a list of recent anime.

Of the old anime, i like Devilman, Evangelion, Dragon Quest... Slayers... GS Mikami, AND A LOT MORE!
----Xonomech Xeno Mecha----