your favorite anime

Started by Green, June 28, 2007, 09:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeon

Right here Captain -W-
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v757097KwqNsdym?searchId=1774154154631099830&rank=4
Enjoy the whipping maho shoujo girl -W-.

P.S tell me if im no allowed to post links

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

CaptBrenden

you can post links, and since it just game out, its not licenced and is fine.  tho ... anyone got a subbed torrent?
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Xeon

Since it just came out about 2 weeks ago or so i doubt it, however i have been proven wrong by some animes out there.

CaptBrenden

quick sub groups are good for a quick fix.

Xeon

then the best bet is yousuck fansub or yourmom fansub *seriously* picks it up but with probably horrible translation.

NejinOniwa

I havez a feeling i announced this was to come, somewhere in maywhere i think...

...oh baggers.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

NewYinzer

QuoteBut if Zero took the life of that *cough cough* vital character (albeit not purposely),... then,... moral high horse or not,... don't be surprised if his idiot counterpart pulls an eye for eye. [I sure hope I'm wrong,... I can't stand that damn dweeb.]

I have a feeling that idiot counterpart will pull an eye for an eye. But, I still think that idiot counterpart is more evil than Zero could ever be. He killed his father, and derides Zero for his path of destruction. He pledges to change society from the inside out, unaware that there were many people just like him in the empires of the past, but most failed. Read up on how the monarchy of the Ottoman Empire ignored and eliminated people who tried to change it, preferring to follow the status quo and eventually falling years later. Some may say that Zero's revolution will end up like the French Revolution, but I doubt it. Zero is Robespierre, Lloyd is Antoine Lavoisier, etc. Every justified revolution needs a good leader, and the revolution will succeed. Zero will eventually gain the support of other nations fighting Britannia, and defeat them once and for all. His killing of Clovis is "the shot heard around the world", because I predict more revolutions and nations pledging their authority to him. Just like France helped the Americans in their revolution, the European Union will help Zero defeat Britannia. Mark my words - Zero will succeed!

C-Chan

Oh I too believe he,... or rather the Japanese will "succeed".  However, the point of the Anime is that nothing is clearly black and white, and even armed resistance, no matter how justified, has with it its own set of consequences and morally-questionable actions.  

(Besides, there's still that annoying, xenophobic girl with glasses who's name I shall not mention, but whom I'm actually the most afraid of.... ^^; )

So even if Zero does survive (and unfortunately the dweeb will too, due to what Darknight pointed out), I can almost guarantee he'll end up a broken man at the very least.

But okay, that's enough outta me.  I just wanna watch.  ^__^

*wags tail*

Darknight_88

Quote from: "C-Chan"
(Besides, there's still that annoying, xenophobic girl with glasses who's name I shall not mention, but whom I'm actually the most afraid of.... ^^; )

At least she didn't developed a nuke >_>
But instead, we got Mecha anime cliché at its maximum expression: a high school girl is capable of upgrading AND driving one of the most advanced war machines in the world, probably second only to a jet in terms of complexity. That could be explained by his father job. But I bet she'll kill a lot of Black Knights, using an obsolete model. And I seriously doubt she received any kind of combat training when she was a kid.

-__-

QuoteSo even if Zero does survive (and unfortunately the dweeb will too, due to what Darknight pointed out), I can almost guarantee he'll end up a broken man at the very least.
I hope not. Given the MASSIVE scale of the current events (massive japa---ELEVEN :D rebellion due to a COMPLETELY justified cause), the odds of a successful independence of the USJ is high.
Now we have to wonder what role will the Chinese Federation and the UE will play in this.

I just hope he doesn't end like Lighto of Death Note by the end of season 2...

NewYinzer

QuoteAt least she didn't developed a nuke >_>

Cultural Note: Nothing makes the Japanese more mad than nuclear weapons. If Racist-chan does develop a nuke (she will, after all, she is Einstein), then she will use it. Remember, a prominent Japanese Cabinet member had to resign because he said that the atomic bombings of Nagasaki and Hiroshima were justified. When she uses it, no one will ever like Britannia...again.

zjhentohlauedy

Yay! zero louise is here once again!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

they are all talking about the wrong zero, they should be taling about louise!

NejinOniwa

Not correct, they should be talking about this zero. --->  0

Added after 1 minutes:

>w< ROFL

CaptBrenden

*prods nejin with the ban hammer*  T_T

NejinOniwa

HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHUHUHU >w<