your favorite anime

Started by Green, June 28, 2007, 09:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Endless Ate your brain, Bella-kun? -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

maica22010

hmmm... I dont know which would be considered my favorite since I only watch what I absolutley know I'll love but it I had to pick I would say it was either  Hellsing ultimate or irresponsible captain tyler.

mp3kun

おねがã,,せã,"せã,,! ^^

ookichinposan

i'm a sucker for fanservice, there i admit it BUT i do have to say my favs have to include like bella mentioned GITS all encarnations, serial experiments LAIN, Texhnolyze (i had a thing for Yoshitoshi ABe anime so i also had haibane renmei and nieA_7 also), FLCL to name a few

Bella

Yey, another Yoshitoshi ABe fan. ^.^

Soulraiserz

I'm a pretty avid anime watcher, but of all the ones that left me jaw dropped would have to be Ergo Proxy. The concept and story of it was interesting. It's been almost two years and it has remained my favorite still.

zjhentohlauedy

For mechas, Getter robo, all of it. gurren lagann

Every typemoon one, Kara no kyoukai, tsukuhime, and fate stay night

rozen maiden, azumanga
My my, aren't you lovely~

superworm

hachi

xxwolfwoodxx1

mt favorite anime is welcome to the NHK, it's really good for a slice of life anime (a genre I generally hate)

yukio95

My personal favorite is Rosario + Vampire fo sho. But i don't really watch the anime, I just read the manga

charlhussey

Mine are
Nurato
Galaxy angel
Rozen Maiden.

kgm_1004

Some of the anime I enjoyed watchin:
Nodame cantabile, Ranma 1/2, 浦安é‰,,筋家族, One piece, Inuyasha, DBZ, Azumanga daioh, ã,たしã,"ち,  and last but not least, Digimon!!! >0<

地ç,,å°'女 and death note were pretty good also.
Windmill, windmill for the land
Turn forever hand in hand,
Take it all in on your stride
It is ticking falling down...

Love forever love is free
Let\'s turn forever you and me
Windmill, windmill for the land
Is everybody in?

Lt. Surge

Skype Me: LtSurge695