Main Menu

Touhou

Started by SleepyD, June 09, 2007, 10:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Canary: That will be better; I've always felt a direct download was faster than torrents (The stuff I usually try to get doesn't have enough seeders; leading to it taking days to download what my wimpy connection could do in an afternoon)

CanaryTan

well I'm on a hamachi server that this guy put up for TH12 and stuff.
Do you guys play those touhou fighting games?
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

NejinOniwa

Not IaMP, but I've cleared both SWR and Hisoutensoku...don't play much anymore though. Might do.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I downloaded Perfect Cherry Blossom last night, and plan on trying it out (And probably going to get my ass handed to me) tonight

NejinOniwa

Well, PCB is one of the easier games, imo.

Until you get to Ran, that is... >_>

CanaryTan

I played 9 all the way through on easy mode last night >w>
I'm going to do normal mode now, so I can get the extra stage~

anyway, I have a hamachi server for SWR and 12.3 :P
I'm playing with my friend today~

NejinOniwa

Really. I couldn't resist. -w-;

CanaryTan

Bite me >w>

I always play easy mode first. then I go on.

-edit-
does anyone know how to get the network play working in PoFV? ._. I can't figure it out.

IanDanKilmaster

Hmmm... not sure how to respond to this new "this thread is dead" warning, but I guess since this was only buried by one page, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.  I was actually planning on starting a new Troubleshooting thread for this, but this seems more convenient, as I highly doubt a new thread will actually go anywhere.

Anyway, I just installed this Touhou spinoff - Koumajou Densetsu: Scarlet Symphony, and I'm having trouble getting to run properly.  The game looks fine, everything works, it's just really laggy.  I've tried google looking for a means of solving this problem myself, but I can't find anything about problems with the game.  I've read that it lags occasionally for some people, but I just started the game and no matter where I go, it's just painfully slow (well not that bad, but slower than a Castlevania clone should be).  What's worse is I don't really know how to find out what's causing the problem, as it's not my computer.  I can tell that this computer should more than meet the specs to play this, but for some reason, it just can't.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?

The Choice of a New Generation.

Aurora Borealis

Necroposting! Ha ha!

Last night, I 1cc'd (One credit cleared/no continues) Mystic Square one easy. Oh, how I remember when I had to use 2 continues against the 4th stage bosses and would run out on the 5th boss! I can also clear it on normal but have to use continues.

Now to 1cc Lotus Land Story on normal. The last time I played it, I was soooooooo close to doing so, but lost my last life at the very end of the final boss battle! AAARGH! If I had been able to avoid getting hit for one or two more seconds...

(on another note, MS on easy and LLS on normal are of comparable difficulty, but you have to clear LLS on normal or harder without continues to get the good ending)

Nichi

Nice :3

Last time I tried playing Perfect Cherry Blossom, I didn't get as far as I did my first time (I only hit level 2, while I was at the end of level 3 on my first try); because I was tired and not really focused ^_^;;

Cockleshell

Best I can do is 1cc Imperishable Night on Hard, but my ex had 1CCed everything on lunatic up to UFO. That man was CRAY. I still beat his ass on the fighting games, though, lol.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Aurora Borealis

@Cockle: Damn! I can't 1cc any of the games on normal (though I've come close!!) let alone hard and certainly not lunatic! How did he do that? Does he just have mad skills, or did he practice a lot? Or both?

I have played some of the games on lunatic for the heck of it, and amazingly on my second try with that on SoEW, I almost cleared the game, only running out of continues halfway through the final boss!

Chocofreak13

not sure if this fits here, since i don't play it, but a couple weeks ago i bought a pair of touhou doujin. too bad they're both in chinese. ;v;
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 22, 2012, 03:03:20 PM
not sure if this fits here, since i don't play it, but a couple weeks ago i bought a pair of touhou doujin. too bad they're both in chinese. ;v;
Tell me where. Right now.
WHERE!?!?!?!
@aurora, he's crazy and practices a crapton. Man is more obsessed about touhou than me, and that's REALLY saying something
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.