HARU-NATAlliance Newsbooth

Started by NejinOniwa, May 07, 2007, 05:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Hereby making our first establishment outside HQ, I hereby present to thee...
The HARU-NATAlliance Newsbooth![/i]

(Note: Logo will be getting a powerup soon, don't worry. ^^)

Anyways, today time is short and we have little new stuff not already presented over at HQ, but to have a first little shoot-off i hereby give you...
SUZUMIYA HARUHI NO YUUTSU: COMPLETE OST COLLECTION!!!
Split into three separate archives and at rapidshare, so dl'ing them all will take some time though - but yet!
Episode 00 OST
Complete OST Collection Part 1
Complete OST collection Part 2

And that's all we have for today! More will come though, so stay tuned for more extremely derailed yet somewhat on-topic news from...
The HARU-NATAlliance Newsbooth!!!

Oyasumi-ssu, minasan!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

Yay for that! I shall do my best to be of use so I present to you Harhui, for violin. Originally posted in the HQ thread by Nejin here. Enjoy.

NejinOniwa

Gaaaah! So busy, so busy! I'm even missing out on the latest news over here! What in the name of hael is going on!!?

Ah well. As Gummster-kun reported over at HQ earlier today, Lucky Star 5 has been aired and now subbed by a.f.k. Are the glorious days of near-0day-afk-subbing back? We await with anticipation the next episode, RAWR!

Gummster

I just wanted to let know that Lucky Star is finally on Anime.is IRC listings.
At last the glory of Konata shall be known to the Icelandic nation!

NejinOniwa

Allrighty, minasan! There's a lot hot stuff today, but first of all, I'd like to make a very big announcement.
Ladies and gentlemen...Today is the day when our very own First Violinist Gummster turns 25!!! Applause, shouts and screams! ;019  ;019  ;019

And also, as you might have noticed, our Mini-master Infinity_Zero has returned back to the forums! Rejoice!  ;010  ;010

In light of these various events, I hereby announce this day to be...
ThurSuzumiyaday!

This means...CELEBRATION! GENERAL REJOICING! COOKIES AND CAKE TO THE VIOLIN! AND MOST OF ALL,
MASSIVE IMAGE FLOOD!!!!!

To start things off, i hereby give you a quad-core serving of Goth Loli Doll NAGATO!!!

Stay tuned for moar news and good stuff!!!

//Scai, Nei and everyone else @ H-NA Command

Gummster

Exa

goth loli =  ;010

Very good pictures! All of them are highly approved!

NejinOniwa

FORCE-BUMP NO JUTSU!!!!!!

Due to a careless bump yesterday, I wasn't able to get my message forward very clearly. Have to take care with this news thread ^-^

Anyways! Since of a few days ago AFK LS EP 6 is out and seeding well, and ep 7 should be in the works when i get home, ssu. -w-

Anyways, on a further note, despite the release date for the OP single not being quite here yet, yours truly has gotten his hands on it! Torrent is here and mission statement is GET! Seeds are blazing, fyi.

On a sidenote, Kagamin doesn't seem to be very happy down in the lower regions of my posts. Give her a hug, would'ye?

//Nei

NejinOniwa

Miiiiinaaasaaaaaaan~!

Whoever said 23th of may was a bastard! Cuz the LS OP single is NOW!
Yar moar!
(edited to rapidshit since torrent link no me liek. -.-)
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Also, a quick watch of the LS ep7 Raw made me LOL severely, despite not understanding all of it. Kona's getting seriously freaky here -w-

Added after 2 hours 19 minutes:

Found new torrent so here ya goeh.
Puuuuuu~

Gummster

Yay at last the OP is out. *Downloads and listens*

NejinOniwa

Yosha minasan, news from the front!
LS Episode 8 is out, popped up on the tracker just a few minutes ago so it's still smoking. Seeds are blazin' blazin' though!
Also, I never posted up the torrent for Ep 7 when it was released - take that one here.

Now I'm off to watch my lil' sisters musical ^^

Xeon

@_@ haruhi and konata are popular here to @_@,ooo didnt know eps 8 was out thx for the reminder and

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

NejinOniwa

Hmm hmm hmmm~ -w- Expect nothing else from thy dear forum pirate, Xeon-kun. Now if you excuse me, I have to go make my breakfast...
...i slept 'til noon, lawlz -w-

NejinOniwa

Holy crap guys! Who the heck is shooting at us??? Oh well, fire missiles!!!
*kapow*
No but seriously, Lucky Star episode 9 is out! GETTO DA ZE!!!
(also, i has pokemans. -w- wuv.)

Gummster

Damn, I'll have to wait 'till next week too download it, or else I'll have a bigger bill than expected to pay.