MechaNebula

Casual member

Seren

I have:

Intel Core i5-3210M Processor
6 GB RAM
1 TB HDD
Windows 10 Pro (x64)

I'm using an ASUS laptop that it was bought back in 2013.
Seren#6998 is the discord

Triplex

Arch Linux, I talk about it in a different post. My laptop also runs Arch Linux but the laptop is a Dell Latitude E6420, also called the Weed machine bc it's got 420 in it's model # but it's got 12GB of RAM and has 1TB HDD.
I'm just a guy who uses Arch Linux, wears trenchcoats, and loves girls who are tomboys.

Goujer

Weed machine is a good name. 420 blaze it man.

Penti-chan

My main laptop is a ThinkPad T420; I chose it because it was the last generation to have a classic style keyboard, and also because weed memes LOL

VolareVia

I had a Dell Latitude E5500 that my mom kinda stole from her old boss. It was my first laptop. I actually wanted it because I thought it was a retro laptop, as my mom described it as really slow, and it had XP on it. It actually was a Vista-era laptop, so I figure I'd throw Linux on it.

Linux works fine, though distrohopping on the thing was a nightmare. This is because I had limited ethernet access at the time, and it had that Broadcom Wi-Fi chip. It honestly wouldn't be as painful now that I have all the ethernet ports to myself, but I already broke it by trying to clean it.

Bella

Main/gaming rig:
Homemade, ca. 2019
2.8 GHz Intel i5-8400
16GB RAM
Nvida RTX 2060
512GB SSD
Windows 10
Built this because I was tired of playing games on low quality and still getting crappy framerates on my old potato of a desktop (see below), and because I'd always wanted to build my own computer ... not disappointed, it was a blast to make and it seems to be handling my games fine.

Laptop:
Asus K510 15.6'', ca. 2016
2.5GHz i7-6500
8GB RAM
Nvida GTX 960
512GB SSD
Windows 10
Used this as my development machine when I was as school. Now it's mostly my streaming computer or the thing I take along on trips.

Other Desktop:
Mac Pro, ca. 2012
3.33GHz Xeon W3680
1TB SSD (main)
Windows 10 (main)
This was my main rig, it cycled through a few OSes but I'd been running Windows on it near-exclusively since its Mac drive started to die a few years back. I'd like to find a way to repurpose it but I don't know how I will since I don't have the desk space for multiple computers, and don't really need/use OSX anymore.

Bonus - Work Laptop:
Macbook Pro
2.6 GHz i7
Radeon Pro 560X
16GB RAM
512GB SSD
High Sierra
This is "my" development computer. It's pretty nice but I think it's been overheating lately.

Penti-chan

Nice. I sadly haven't built another desktop since 2kME-tan (Which was recently revived as something to experiment with; running Windows XP x64 Edition nicely, as a machine for playing older Windows games).