FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 01:16:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

Quote from: Bella on April 09, 2012, 01:51:12 am
@Kriz: I remember seeing that sketch before, though I dunno if it was on OSC or dA.

It is on my DA... so probably there.

Bella

April 21, 2012, 04:39:17 pm #1651 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 04:42:21 pm by Bella

ICL OpenVME-tan

My favorite winged asexy steampunk civil engineer!

Penti-chan

Nice :3

You know, I often find myself mixing up VMS, VME and VMU ^_^;;

ViperXtreme

Jormungand and Upotte!! crossover

Iorveth of the Scoia'tael (The witcher 2)

Aurora Borealis

@Bella: Awesome work on the dynamic lighting, and steampunk is always a plus too!

@Viper: Not familiar with those series your art is from, but I like your art style! However, in the first one, what's that guy doing to that girl? o_0

Bella

Thanks for the comments everyone~ ^^

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on April 22, 2012, 01:57:52 pmHowever, in the first one, what's that guy doing to that girl? o_0

I wondered the same thing ... considering that Upotte!! is about anthropomorphic guns, I'm kind of scared to ask.

Bella

First picture of WAITS-tan and DTSS-tan in years!

And ITS-tan too!

ViperXtreme

Quote@Viper: Not familiar with those series your art is from, but I like your art style! However, in the first one, what's that guy doing to that girl? o_0

Series is a crossover of Upotte!! and Jormungand
Upotte!! is a manga (with a currently airing anime) that portrays personification of guns (much like OS tans), and the guy is holding a bullet magazine, you will know what he's up to...
Jormungand is also a manga and a currently airing anime that portrays the story of arms dealer Koko Hekmatyar...
Apparently, that particular doodle got a bit popular and was posted on several imageboards D:

Bella

WIP image of IBM Watson-tan.

I have links to the "making-of" of this image in /What Manga are You Reading.

Penti-chan

Nice ^_^

So, upon Kari's request, a single-panel comic I made last night. I may have labeled this as "A quick doodle", but it took me about an hour to get what you see here; as I ended up needing to trace the original drawing onto a new sheet of paper so I can have sharper lines (Directly drawing with a pen over the pencil was not wanting to work for me), and lastly, coloring in everything.

The art is a bit simplistic, but given the goofy nature of the comic, I think the artstyle works in it's favor. Any thoughts?

Chocofreak13

lol. but i don't have short blue hair anymore. ^^;
or was that supposed to be Windows 2k?

Penti-chan

It wasn't anyone in particular, actually; although one could say it is 2k :3

Chocofreak13

ViperXtreme