FREE COOKIES!

Started by CaptBrenden, April 11, 2007, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Thanks for the comments everyone~ ^^

Quote from: Aurora Borealis on April 22, 2012, 12:57:52 PMHowever, in the first one, what's that guy doing to that girl? o_0

I wondered the same thing ... considering that Upotte!! is about anthropomorphic guns, I'm kind of scared to ask.

Bella

First picture of WAITS-tan and DTSS-tan in years!

And ITS-tan too!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

ViperXtreme

Quote@Viper: Not familiar with those series your art is from, but I like your art style! However, in the first one, what's that guy doing to that girl? o_0
Series is a crossover of Upotte!! and Jormungand
Upotte!! is a manga (with a currently airing anime) that portrays personification of guns (much like OS tans), and the guy is holding a bullet magazine, you will know what he's up to...
Jormungand is also a manga and a currently airing anime that portrays the story of arms dealer Koko Hekmatyar...
Apparently, that particular doodle got a bit popular and was posted on several imageboards D:

Bella

WIP image of IBM Watson-tan.

I have links to the "making-of" of this image in /What Manga are You Reading.

Nichi

Nice ^_^

So, upon Kari's request, a single-panel comic I made last night. I may have labeled this as "A quick doodle", but it took me about an hour to get what you see here; as I ended up needing to trace the original drawing onto a new sheet of paper so I can have sharper lines (Directly drawing with a pen over the pencil was not wanting to work for me), and lastly, coloring in everything.

The art is a bit simplistic, but given the goofy nature of the comic, I think the artstyle works in it's favor. Any thoughts?

Chocofreak13

lol. but i don't have short blue hair anymore. ^^;
or was that supposed to be Windows 2k?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

It wasn't anyone in particular, actually; although one could say it is 2k :3

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

ViperXtreme

NejinOniwa

Homolust detected. XD
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

http://imgur.com/7YxyF
FINISHED
http://imgur.com/rEexh
Something not very good that I drew while trying to fall asleep...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

That looks pretty good ^_^

Bella

You're a good draw-er Cockle-san. ^^