Thurosis's small Manga thread

Started by Thurosis, March 30, 2007, 06:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

Oh my gawd, the Captain's lost it cause he's talking to himself without any quotes.  ^^;
Poor thing,... Guess I'll have to offer one of my side loins out of pity for his premature loss of sanity.  *wipes crocodile tear away*  -v-

QuoteThanks, C-Chan but becareful where you are swoon (lie), because if Xp-tan see you won't wake up again ^^"

Thankfully, Kami-tux is around to distract XP-tan while I swoon away peacefully.  ^.^

By the way, any ideas for your next couple of pages?  ^___^

Quoteeveryone must know (why I'm so glad and happy right now) because here in Germany, where I live, the people who knows me, know that I can draw, and made a lot of compliments too, but they never read one of my mangas... they only look on the pictures and through the pages but they never read one page of them... -.-
So I was a little bit disappointed from the world -.-

Hehe... I hope you realize now that the whole world mustn't suffer over the beliefs of your immediate community.  Like you say, find your niche and you won't feel isolated anymore.  ^.^
In that respect, the Internet has made that easier than ever before.  ^___^

QuoteThanks Bella ^^"

I use the copic makers to color the pictures, but they are expensiv here in Germany ... o_O

with one maker i could buy a manga in a bookshop

Good things cost money.  ^___^
But everything is expensive in the EU, so I can only imagine how much those things cost for you!  O__o

Thurosis

Quote from: "C-Chan"Good things cost money.  ^___^
But everything is expensive in the EU, so I can only imagine how much those things cost for you!  O__o

that's true i spend a lot of money for those drawing things but not only that
i spend a lot of money for something else too if you read the description of my room:

In my room there are a Manga-Books corner (about 400, exact number 405)
and a something like a "Studio-Table-side" (where i draw) and gaming-corner (where my Pc and the PS2 and a lot of game are)

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote from: C-Chan
QuoteThanks, C-Chan but becareful where you are swoon (lie), because if Xp-tan see you won't wake up again ^^"
Thankfully, Kami-tux is around to distract XP-tan while I swoon away peacefully.  ^.^

hehehe... ^^ true true hehehe

QuoteBy the way, any ideas for your next couple of pages?  ^___^

yes i have but i have no time to do it, right now -.-"
(if you or someone have a good idea! Send me a pm because suggestion are always welcome!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Everything is learnable!~
It comes only on it, how much strives and time you put into it.
And there arn\'t better or worse for us artist only different!
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

C-Chan

Quotethat's true i spend a lot of money for those drawing things but not only that
i spend a lot of money for something else too if you read the description of my room:

In my room there are a Manga-Books corner (about 400, exact number 405)
and a something like a "Studio-Table-side" (where i draw) and gaming-corner (where my Pc and the PS2 and a lot of game are)

Wow, talk about an entertainment center.  ^___^
I've got a sizeable Anime DVD collection also, but certainly not even close to 200.  The rest of my den is full of coins, my other pastime.  -.-

Quoteyes i have but i have no time to do it, right now -.-"
(if you or someone have a good idea! Send me a pm because suggestion are always welcome!

Well,.... if you'd like to introduce a Mac-tan at one point (which I'd love... ^.^), that would be a great opportunity to cameo Aurora-san.  ^___^

Her alter ego would be Kattlanna-chan if you're interested.  ^.^

http://kattlanna-chan.deviantart.com/

Aurora Borealis

Uhh... Aurora is also another character of mine but I haven't really drawn her yet (haven't gotten far enough in my original comic series for her to reappear) and Kattlanna's character design on there is now obsolete. *adds to art-related to-do list: draw quick color chibis of original characters' new designs*

Anyways, your comic series is great! ;010

Thurosis

Ui ui ui .... -.- (so many ideas but so few time) but these are great ideas !!! XD XD XD

I'll add it to my " going-to-do" List ^^"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Artists have their own individually styles and all drawings have their own good sides!

NewYinzer

Wow, talk about an entertainment center. ^___^
I've got a sizeable Anime DVD collection also, but certainly not even close to 200. The rest of my den is full of coins, my other pastime. -.-

Exact Collection:
- Manga:
 - Vol 1-5 Mahoromatic
 - Vol 1-4 Megatokyo
 - Vol 1-9 Love Hina
 - Vol 1 Full Metal Panic!
- Anime:
 - Love Hina Movie Collection
 - Please Teacher!
 - Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu?

Estimate: ~300 USD

If I had to guess, small compared to some of yours...

QuoteUhh... Aurora is also another character of mine but I haven't really drawn her yet (haven't gotten far enough in my original comic series for her to reappear) and Kattlanna's character design on there is now obsolete. *adds to art-related to-do list: draw quick color chibis of original characters' new designs*

Never really thought what NewYinzer would look like. I suppose he would look a little like Keitaro from Love Hina...or something like that...

CaptBrenden

QuoteIf I had to guess, small compared to some of yours...

its so tiny... awwwwww

just be glad you arnt hearing that in bed :P  I got some  200 some odd manga books and a 300 disc case of anime filled.. not to mention the 1070 episodes of what ever in my external hard drive.  

but this is off topic.   Like i said in the other thread.. either i can finish it up, or you can use the idea, but the captain should take that divice and make 3.1sama and gin-chan real
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Thurosis

My Manga Collection (the exact) list: (I translated the German titles  ;013 )

- Dragon Ball (1 to 42 )
- Ranma 1/2  (1 tot 38 )
- Battle Angel Alita (1 to 9 )
- Yu-Gi-Oh (1 to 28 ) (i know OMG)
- One Piece (1 to 42 )
- Chrno Crusade (1 to 8 )
- Trinity Blood (1 to 4 )
- Shaman King (1 to 17 )
- Hellsing (1 to 8 )
- (Gundam Wing) G-Unit (1 to 3 )
- You under Arrest (2 to 7 )
- Slayers (1 to 8 )
- Battle Angel Alita: Last Order (1 to 8 )
- Magister Negi Magi (1 to 10 )
- Rozen Maiden (1 to 6 )
- Death Note (1 to 5 )
- Record of Lodoss War: The Grey Witch (1 to 3 )
- Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles from Flaim (1 to 6 )
- Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit (1 and/to 2 )
- Naruto (1 to 23 )
- Dr. Slump (1 to 18 )
- NGE: Iron Maiden (1 to 4 )
- Time Stranger Kyoko (1 to 3 )
- Love Hina (1 to 14 )
- Detectiv Conan (1 to 47 )
- Detectiv Conan Short Stories (1 to 12 )
- OH! My Goddess (1 to 26 )
- A.I Love You (1 to 8 )
- Inu Yasha (1 to 6 )
- Gun Smith Cats (1) (the big one)

It must be around 405 Volumes... And if 1 cost 5â,¬ that would be :
405 x 5â,¬ = 2025â,¬  o_o "

And that in US Dollar would be so 2719.05 US Dollar

Added after 5 minutes:

I have a lot of Anime too but i don't want to count that ... (it must be around 100 on discs)

BTW sorry that i can't upload the next page(s) !!!

I lent my scanner to my cousin and he forgot to give it back (but he will give it back on friday night)

Silentbob

Haha, excellent manga, Thurosis.  Funny and well done.   (Or maybe well done is what C-chan will be after XP-tan finishes with him).  :p

Thurosis

Thanks SilentBob ^^

if i only could upload the next Page(s) ... -.-

btw @ all
i want too start a (side) Story! And this side Story is something like a:

Fanart Manga+ Os-Tan+ Os-tan forum !

there will be Action, Comedy and a lot of Characters from other Anime/manga Serie(s).

C-Chan

*latches on to SilentBob*

Hi!  ^___^

Quotebtw @ all
i want too start a (side) Story! And this side Story is something like a:

Fanart Manga+ Os-Tan+ Os-tan forum !

there will be Action, Comedy and a lot of Characters from other Anime/manga Serie(s).

Wow, already thinking of spin-offs, eh?  ^^
Now I'm really glad you decided to work on this manga, cause you're clearly much more enthusiastic and confident creating your own original work.  ^.^

Thurosis

Thanks to you C-Chan and everyone, ^^

If you didn't "consult" me and the others cheer me up, I wouldn't done that ^^"

Because I would still thinking that I'm not "good" enough...

I think my talent lies in drawing with makers (in colour?) and not with computer (right now?)

I don't know if someone notice that already ^^" But if look every pages you will notice that there aren't backgrounds!
The reason why i don't have backgrounds is that i can't draw backgrounds!
I lack at this hehee... -.-

Bella

QuoteI think my talent lies in drawing with makers (in colour?) and not with computer (right now?)

Uniqueness is an asset ;010 We don't see enough hand coloring.

QuoteI don't know if someone notice that already ^^" But if look every pages you will notice that there aren't backgrounds!
The reason why i don't have backgrounds is that i can't draw backgrounds!
I lack at this hehee... -.-

I'm not too good at backgrounds, either...

zjhentohlauedy

this is becoming like a manga thread hehehe.

Great work Thurosis-san!

Tsubashi-san using a rasengan!! hahaha
My my, aren't you lovely~

Thurosis

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"Tsubashi-san using a rasengan!! hahaha

OH! Coool  ! You notice that! Yeah You right he is using Rasengan from Naruto! ^^ hhehehe XD

Added after 15 minutes:

btw here are the new pages 8 and 9 ^^