Sweden
Germany
The Netherlands
France
Italy
Czech Republic
Croatia
Montenegro

I may've driven trhough either Austria or Switzerland - I don't remember which though ^^;
To quote an old friend:  :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bella

America, my home country...and Mexico...But I'd love to tour Europe and Asia!

CaptBrenden

OH!!!

And kenya! I forgot about kenya!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Stoy

I've been here:
Sweden (Where I live)
Denmark
Norway
Finland
UK (x4)
Saudi Arabia (spelling?)
Thailand (x2)
Malaysia (x2)
Italy
Greece
Lithuania
The Netherlands
and possibly some more that I don't remember
Nobody of the resistance

CapitalCamel

I've only been to USA & canada...

You all are lucky

CaptBrenden

i was just thinking that we have an amazingly large number of people that travel... alot.  Here i thought I had been alot of places and wasnt likely to be topped, but around here im about average.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

AzN JoHn

lets see....i travel a LOT thanks to my school...sooo....

Japan, Italy, Germany, Korea (south), China, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, and England.....yeah ive done a LOT of traveling....

NejinOniwa

Well that IS a lot, ssu...^-^; What do you mean, thanks to your schoolssu?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Gummster

I forgot this thread even existed... well I went to Italy because of work some weeks ago, it was nice, actually quite beautiful. Plus, they have some great art museums  there!

AzN JoHn

i got on my schools study abroad program and traveled that way.  spent 2-3 weeks in each country except Japan.  i stayed there for almost a year as a exchange student

NejinOniwa

Raffaele the Amigan

Well, I travelled almost four corners of Italy and I visited also St. Peter in Rome, so technically I visited also Vatican state (*)...

But unfortunately for me and luckily for my cats I begun more than 15 years ago to recover kittens and stray cats, so actually I could never move from Naples anymore.

I feed a vaste number of stray cats. They couldn't live without me...  ;011

But virtually I can be everywhere thanks to internet.  ;012

By the way, when in Naples, make me a whistle. It will be a pleasure to meet you if you came here to visit Italy and my place.

-----

(*) Maybe you are unaware of this curiosity, but actually Rome hosts three capitals.  o_o

Do you ever knew of this fact?  ;012  

1) Rome as Capital of Italy

2) Vatican Citadel, State of Catholic Church

3) Sovereign Military Order of Malta

[It is an order of Religious Knights who was created in Jerusalem at the Crusades time (1084) to help hosting pilgrims.
It ruled with sovereign powers Rhodes island, then Malta island in Mediterranean sea upto 1798.

When Napoleon landed in Malta to occupy the isle just in 1798, they leaved in exile beacuse their laws not permitted to take arms versus other christians.

Even if their rights on Malta were enforced by international treaties, such as Wien treaty in 1814, Great Britain occupied the island, and ruled it upto its indipendence refusing to turn it back to Sovereign Military Order.

"Sovereign Military Hospitalier Order of St. John of Jerusalem, of Rhodes and of Malta" (this is the complete name) it is ruled by a Great Master.

It is no necessary to became a friar or renounce marriage to join the order.

It is official reckognized by 96 nations worldwide and has a seat in the UN council.

It actually is a no profit association for benefit purposes but has all the powers and the indipendence of a state government being in exile.

Actually has its own laws, judges, the right of make money and emitting postal stamps.

It has little territories sparse worldwide (mostly hospitals) and its main territories are an hospital and a villa with a beautiful garden in Rome, which is the Seat of the Great master and place for the Government.

It can be considered the most little state in the world, because it is dimensions. (it is even little than the Vatican):

http://www.orderofmalta.org/struttura.asp?idlingua=5

Well... In my country there are very strange things and unique curiosities.]  ;010
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

Raffaele the Amigan

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"OH!!!

And kenya! I forgot about kenya!

KENYA?

Your recall of that famous african nation remember me of about this over abused animation!

http://weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/

;010

KENYAAA!!! KENYAAA!!! KENYAAA!!!

;019  ;019  ;019

;hi

P.S.:

Warning!

View of Kenya animation cold be result into severe addiction to recursive music.
Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

NejinOniwa

I think i just died a little there. -.-

Kyo26

BRUNEI
SINGAPORE
MALAYSIA
THAILAND
HONG KONG
CHINA(they're dif. LOL)