Did you know...

Started by NekOSaka, February 26, 2007, 08:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Did YOU know that a Nekomimi avvi is a very cute distraction from the other avvi's...?

(especially Nej's) :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NekOSaka

Smokey

Well if you look at this page... Nej's avvi is sure lacking kawaii-ness or any form of moe... :D
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Hey! You made Kagamin cry! YOU BASTARD!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

Aw, man....
Don't cry....
Thanks Fedora-sama

NekOSaka

*Hands Kagamin a cookie* Now, now. It's okay.

NejinOniwa

Toki

My freinds piano has eight octaves >.> my other freinds has only five and it makes me sad to play.

But ever since I lost my voice during Sakura kon it's just been all messed up. I'm sorta terrified because I really enjoy singing and I wish I could have all of my voice back...
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NekOSaka

Did you know that you can buy a new voice by collecting 1000 gold rings? There all around, just don't let Doctor Robotnic getcha!

Chazzie

I started collecting some, but I stopped after one of them brought me to this weird, scary place that wasn't my room... and there were some strange cloaked men wandering about on horses...

Did you know that Pregnancy is a sign of sexual abuse?

It's true!

NekOSaka

In some peoples cases severe blood loss is a sign of sexual abuse. u no hu u r.

NejinOniwa

WHAT! Did I just tentacle-rape NekOSaka when I shot him? No, no, no! That's unpossible! WRYAAAAAAAAAAAAN *crashes into brick wall*

Did you know in some cases, cackling laughter is a sign of YOU GONNA GET RAPED? (you heard it here first)

Smokey

*inserts subtle topic change*

Did you know that 95% of a lightbulbs energy is turned into heat instead of light?
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Did you know that I am the CRACK KING that fuels this forum?
>:3

I didn't know it either!

Smokey

Yes, i heard rumors about that....

Did you know that a keyboard doesn't actually have any keys...only buttons?
Thanks Fedora-sama