Main Menu

Location Location Location

Started by L33t 4g3nt, May 08, 2005, 01:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

windham, NH, USA. but i hate this town, so i always claim that my hometown is salem, which is next door (i'm more at home there anyway).
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

IN THE AUTUMN, I WILL BE HERE.

Five and a half centuries as a student city, and religious center for the old norse religion AND the archbishop of Sweden. Crazy place. No, seriously.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

Technology Facility...? What are you going into?

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on March 22, 2011, 11:46:01 AM
IN THE AUTUMN, I WILL BE HERE.

Five and a half centuries as a student city, and religious center for the old norse religion AND the archbishop of Sweden. Crazy place. No, seriously.

OMG NEJ, UPPSALA HAS A COLLECTION OF PDP COMPUTERS PROMISE TO FIND THEM AND TAKE PIX FOR ME MKAY?

Chocofreak13

@bells: you're going to like what i took photos of at the museum. :3
click to make it bigger

svx

Quote from: NejinOniwa on March 22, 2011, 11:46:01 AM

We must not forget that the legendary Ghostrider also frequents Uppsala!

He beat his 15 minute record from Stockholm to Uppsala a few years ago too :p  -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLJosVEp7QM

Get autograph, send to svx

NejinOniwa

Fun fact: at 6:58 he passes the onramp to my hometown, and I drove most of the road shown in the vid yesterday on the way home from my sis' concert.

_W_

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Musical education yanows? Same as I did for 9 years?

Chocofreak13

aaah. damn, your family has an emphasis on music. or was the 9 years voluntary? :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well, it was voluntary, as we both did the choices to make the school transfers ourselves...but there's a lot of music in the family, that's very true.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

4th grade elementary to Highschool graduation. Yes. And we where in choirs and such before that. And after. And during. So yeah...

Chocofreak13

my god. and this was entirely by choice?
click to make it bigger