Started by L33t 4g3nt, May 08, 2005, 01:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lt. Surge

Quote from: "Chocofreak13"FUK YOU MASS-TAN PWNS SHE'LL KICK YOUR MASS xDD

and um, come to con new person. :3

Believe me, I'd really like to  ;026
Skype Me: LtSurge695

PizzaDrill

NH-tan would kick all their asses, but she's too busy being the drunkest 'tan in the union.

Chocofreak13

NH-tan? nooooo. more like one of the most stuffy conservative states in the union. >___>;;
she'd be too worried about getting her argyle sweater wrinkled. *facepalm*

on the other hand, the southie part of Mass-tan would pwn everyone. maybe even CHUCK NORRIS. noo, not chuck norris, he owns everyone....
click to make it bigger

Dr. Kraus

PA-TAN IS GOING TO DESTROY YOU ALL WITH OUR GORILLA TACTICS FOR HUNTING AND OUR STEEL MILLS AND OIL AND BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I think you guys can figure out where I'm from now. Pittsburgh is to be exact. But really, Virginia-tan will be screaming for her southern sisters when PA-tan gets in there!

Chocofreak13

this is funny, cause when i said "automatic tan" about florida, i wasn't talking about -tans, i was talking about automatic SUN TAN. xD
click to make it bigger

Remilia

...what was this thread about again? xP

Currently: The Earth, Europe, Finland, Tampere, apartment in the forest nearby the city center, next to my roommate, on a chair at her computer.

Bella

Nova Hantonia, Bostonia, Massaciusseta, Novum Anglia, CFA  (you DIDN'T KNOW? The entire state of New Hampshire is a SUBURB of Boston? Nor that many place names can be translated to Latin? Moar wikiwalking is in order for all of you. =w=)

Your idea of New Hampshire-tan is so different from mine, Kari, due to my upbringing in the White Mountains. I imagine her as more-or-less San's (Mononoke Hime) long-lost sister; a wild-but-wise forest-dweller who can commune with the animals and live of the land - albeit with a gun over one shoulder and dressed in a mix of of militia-esque clothing (spanning the last 300 years mind you). She can be loosely described as pagan in her beliefs (believing in a number of nature-spirits) and libertarian as far as political affiliation goes. She hates her hippie-neighbor Vermont, is ambivalent to Maine-tan, likes Rhody-chan and has a love-hate relationship with Massachusetts - who's enamored over NH-tan and enjoys, erm, romancing her. Connecticut-chan is dead to her, if she ever acknowledged her existence... ^^;;;

Chocofreak13

you and i live in different worlds, bells. i think i'd love new hampshire if i lived where you lived.

as of right now, i hate this state (not completely, but i harbor deep resentment toward it due to where i've lived all my life). i plan on living in the city, but if by come chance i don't end up there, i think i'd like to live in Laconia. :3

the man i loved and lost called Laconia his hometown.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Different worlds? Try UNIVERSES.

I love this state, but I still want to live in Boston sometime so I can be... closer to Boston. The people there are a source of *delicious and useful* life-force, which is kind of lacking up here in the woods. :\

(You DIDN'T KNOW I'm a psychic energy-vampire? FOR SHAME!)

Plus, I don't want to spend my entire student career(? >>) going to college in our sad little town. ಢ_____ಡ

NejinOniwa

Aiming for an MIT scholarship like the fist of the north star...maybe. -w-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

I'm alright going to college in this not too sad little town.  Goooo Senators!

Chocofreak13

i go to college in boston. -w- hoo-ray for opportunities and options.
click to make it bigger

Paul

Pichl, Upper Austria, Austria. Small village where nothing really happens.