Penti-chan

Physically: Crappy small Texas town with an ego problem

Spiritually: Somewhere in Maine

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

@pizza: FUCK YEAH
@pent: soon....soon. -w-
@stew: how is was it?

in the little den in my grandparents' house. on a flowered comfy chair with matching ottoman empire.

alfonso_rd_30

Chocofreak13

ooo, someone south of the border. does it snow there? :3

alfonso_rd_30

depends if you are high enough... here doesn't snow, but in the near magical town of Real de Catorce snow falls once or twice every winter...

Penti-chan

They have snow down in a place in Mexico that often? I'm in a small Texas town about 2 hours from Dallas, and I'm lucky to get a decent snowfall once every 10 years.

It must be nice :3

Bella

The land of AWFUL AWFUL INTERNET CONNECTIONS, apparently.

Penti-chan

@Bella: Want to go meet up for hot chocolate, since apparently you're in my hometown now?

Chocofreak13

@alphonso: ahhh, cool. i looked up your town on a map, looks kinda cool since you're within driving distance of the coast and the US. :3

my parents have been to mexico, but i don't think either of them have been near there. they both visited further south, near the Yucatan Peninsula. :\

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 18, 2013, 10:32:24 pm
@alphonso: ahhh, cool. i looked up your town on a map, looks kinda cool since you're within driving distance of the coast and the US. :3

my parents have been to mexico, but i don't think either of them have been near there. they both visited further south, near the Yucatan Peninsula. :\

Yes, we are near Both US and the Gulf (In fact I even hitched a ride to Matamoros... nice place, but too humid for me... and my Mom travels twice a month to McAllen Tx.)

Chocofreak13

cool. makes me wish i was in closer proximity to canada, so i could go there more often. (we're about 5 hours directly from the border. longer if we take the route we take to see our relatives, as it goes up through maine to a higher point on the border.)

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 18, 2013, 07:34:41 pm
They have snow down in a place in Mexico that often? I'm in a small Texas town about 2 hours from Dallas, and I'm lucky to get a decent snowfall once every 10 years.

It must be nice :3

it's 'cause the altitude.... It just doesn't let the rain fall naturally, making it either snow or "Aguanieve"...