Nichi

Physically: Crappy small Texas town with an ego problem

Spiritually: Somewhere in Maine

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

@pizza: FUCK YEAH
@pent: soon....soon. -w-
@stew: how is was it?

in the little den in my grandparents' house. on a flowered comfy chair with matching ottoman empire.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Chocofreak13

ooo, someone south of the border. does it snow there? :3
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

depends if you are high enough... here doesn't snow, but in the near magical town of Real de Catorce snow falls once or twice every winter...

Nichi

They have snow down in a place in Mexico that often? I'm in a small Texas town about 2 hours from Dallas, and I'm lucky to get a decent snowfall once every 10 years.

It must be nice :3

Bella

The land of AWFUL AWFUL INTERNET CONNECTIONS, apparently.

Nichi

@Bella: Want to go meet up for hot chocolate, since apparently you're in my hometown now?

Chocofreak13

@alphonso: ahhh, cool. i looked up your town on a map, looks kinda cool since you're within driving distance of the coast and the US. :3

my parents have been to mexico, but i don't think either of them have been near there. they both visited further south, near the Yucatan Peninsula. :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 18, 2013, 09:32:24 PM
@alphonso: ahhh, cool. i looked up your town on a map, looks kinda cool since you're within driving distance of the coast and the US. :3

my parents have been to mexico, but i don't think either of them have been near there. they both visited further south, near the Yucatan Peninsula. :\

Yes, we are near Both US and the Gulf (In fact I even hitched a ride to Matamoros... nice place, but too humid for me... and my Mom travels twice a month to McAllen Tx.)

Chocofreak13

cool. makes me wish i was in closer proximity to canada, so i could go there more often. (we're about 5 hours directly from the border. longer if we take the route we take to see our relatives, as it goes up through maine to a higher point on the border.)
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 18, 2013, 06:34:41 PM
They have snow down in a place in Mexico that often? I'm in a small Texas town about 2 hours from Dallas, and I'm lucky to get a decent snowfall once every 10 years.

It must be nice :3

it's 'cause the altitude.... It just doesn't let the rain fall naturally, making it either snow or "Aguanieve"...

Chocofreak13

what's that? a weather phenomenon unique to the area?
click to make it bigger