Main Menu

Conventions!!

Started by rdhdtwns, February 15, 2007, 07:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekOSaka

I only have wee little cons around me. But if I'm willing to take a trip of hours I can arrive at OTAKON. Though I've yet to be able to go, I'm hoping to make that pilgrimage this year.

Smokey

Well, a small con is better than no con... :D

BTW...Nice new avvi... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

Was about time for a change, eh? ^_^
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Toki

I have to travel for hours to go to any con. But I don't mind doing that at all, it just costs monies. I really want to go to Anime Expo. And Otakon would be fun too. It really makes me sad that you have to be eighteen to attend Lolikon. Isn't that silly?! ;-;
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

NejinOniwa

No, it's illogical. Since it contradicts the name! O_O

CaptBrenden

a bit delayed, but here is a few sakura con pics.  Not many I took of toki turned out -_- she always gets the deer in the headlights look :P

anyhow, since I dont really have the body to do any cosplay I rather do I just went as I did last year as Cpl Adrian Shepard from Half Life Op For.  Tho unlike last year I was no the only valve character there, inface we had a complete valve photo shoot!  I have dozens of pics from it but here are a few...

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

Sweet... ;010
Conventions do kick ass, but the only two i have been to so far (wich were noteworthy at least) was the World Expo in 2000, wich was great... :D
And the Cebit wich was also in Hannover and also really awesome... ;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

ah and ill have to look for the video, but we did a Still Alive sing along at the end of the photoshoot X3 then we had delicious cake.

She wasnt at it, but there was a GlaDOS floating around at the con too.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

And the only reasonably good cons around here are in the autumn. -_-
Shit SUUX

Oh well.

Toki

AFW next week! Whee! I was supposed to attend San Japan but thats noooot going to happen at this point.
CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Yakui

I visit conventions pretty often. I have friends who tend to go to *each one* of them and I end up hanging out with them.
Last one I went to was Ropecon in August. (a roleplaying convention)
Life begins 100mg. ;010

NejinOniwa

UppCon is in January, got my ticket last week. I'll see what'll happen next.