Main Menu

comic books

Started by Spysweeper, January 29, 2007, 08:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spysweeper

Nah not in the comics Dr. Doom Never had feelings for Susan at all well not any good feelings or love feelings if any he thought she was a Bitch excuse my French.

Q4(V)

well I know there was thing between her and Namor aka Sub-Mariner.

I have be reading the UK marvel (which is the US but behind a bit) spidey has found out the Gwen had children with Osborn and that there trying to kill him because they think they killed spidy killed her.

Spysweeper

Yeah her and Namor had a little something going on He called in civil war  a "SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP" but I think she was more into than vis versa.

Ironman has become one of the most hated characters in comics now thanks to his acts in civil ( YOU SUCK  STARKS')  but i'm sure they will find away to bring cap back but this time for the first time in a all my years of reading comics I have this feeling Cap is dead for good.

Q4(V)

yeah i agree with you there, just got the USA comic couldn't wait for it to print it in the UK. why she kill him o.0

zjhentohlauedy

my brother just got the hardbound compilation of Infinity Crisis and Batman the greatest stories ever told volume 2!! can't wait to read them!!
:/
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

Got an autographed copy of the Marvel Zombies vs Army of darkeness today at comicon!  I also met tycho and gabe and posed with the original chewbaca
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Spysweeper

I just picked up the Marvel initiative nice art and I met so cool people at the comic shop yesturday, Oh and Spawn is getting better and better.

zebdal

Except reading manga, I don't read anything.
But I like very much xmen characters.
It\'s you !!
How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.
What you say !!
You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha ha ha ha ....
Captain !!
Take off every \'Zig\' !! You know what you doing. Move \'Zig\'. For great justice.

zjhentohlauedy

i'm currently reading the fables comic. its really good.. ;010

i mean
prince charming being divorced trice with snow white, sleeping beauty and cinderella
pinoccio being pissed at the blue fairy because he never grew from being a boy, he even said he wants his balls to drop and get laid....
boy blue is even one of the coolest characters, he ain't little no more.
and lots more stuff gets interesting

Savta-tan

Frank Miller Sin City - Simply amazing.

Yeah, I know "Slowpoke.gif" ^_^

Acher13

i just read manga.. i dont take marvel comic though

Spysweeper

So whats your guys thoughts on what the new fantastic four movie will be Good Or Bad.

Gummster

It's gonna be crap, they all are!
Stupid Hollywood!

Kami-Tux

I agree with Gummster here

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

zjhentohlauedy

well can't say much, haven't watched it. the fisrt movie was well i guess its alright. i guess.