Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Started by SleepyD, January 24, 2007, 01:59:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyD

Quote from: "Darknight_88"
Quote from: "CaptBrenden"SWEET JEBUS<! Haruhi just got pushed off the to buy list!!

You made a wise choice :)

When will they release the single for Higurashi S2 OP?? T_T
my source is telling me August 22nd.

and agreed, that is one great song. :3

CaptBrenden

the music for that series is awsome, id buy that cd!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Darknight_88

Quotemy source is telling me August 22nd.
ARGH!!!! I can't wait ;_;

CaptBrenden

your source better be wrong T_T  in our favor

SleepyD

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Cappy"T_T id becareful where you get angry.. in this thread there be ogers around..
...you ARE aware that the "Oni" in my nick means something just like that, ne...?

...you'd better....

I AM THE ONI IN THIS THREAD YAR
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

unless you have a really big hatchet knife thing and have an obsession with colnel sanders im not scared of you :P

Darknight_88

I'd be more scared if he had an obsession with nails and blonde guys o_o

CaptBrenden

true.  that would be pretty scary too.. and that might mean he had a twin working in a cosplay bar and that hurts my head to think about it.

and...

OH SHI-

A darknight spotting!! 2 in 2 days!  its the apocolyps!   THE END IS NIGH!

Darknight_88

This is the way the world ends :D

Quotethat might mean he had a twin working in a cosplay bar and that hurts my head to think about it.

I'm not going to make the same mistake as when I imagined the spartans Sleepy was talking abo--

------

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Darknight"I'd be more scared if he had an obsession with nails and blonde guys
Quote from: "Cappy"true. that would be pretty scary too.. and that might mean he had a twin working in a cosplay bar and that hurts my head to think about it.
Ano...well...i AM obsessed with at least one blonde guy...meaningly myself. *narcissist* And although he's not cosplaying very often, my good twin (me being the evil one, obviously ^^) works at the docks...

...although...shame on europe for its extreme lack of cosplay bars...I'll have to drag him to japan sometime...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ;006  ;006  ;006
*grabs Jiyon by the neck and drags him off*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

SleepyD

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
Ano...well...i AM obsessed with at least one blonde guy...meaningly myself. *narcissist* And although he's not cosplaying very often, my good twin (me being the evil one, obviously ^^) works at the docks...

...although...shame on europe for its extreme lack of cosplay bars...I'll have to drag him to japan sometime...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ;006  ;006  ;006
*grabs Jiyon by the neck and drags him off*
haha.... go watch higurashi. XD;

oh, and I lol'd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c59bKbJV4sU

CaptBrenden

o_o that was almost cute... till the reporter was cheerleeding with pom poms -_-

and I has a first disc!! hahahaha!  only disc of it in the store, either it sold out fast or bestbuy didnt really want to tarry it. but its got freaking 5 eps on it so its got the full first arch and then the first ep of the next.  very awsome

Darknight_88

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"o_o that was almost cute... till the reporter was cheerleeding with pom poms -_-

and I has a first disc!! hahahaha!  only disc of it in the store, either it sold out fast or bestbuy didnt really want to tarry it. but its got freaking 5 eps on it so its got the full first arch and then the first ep of the next.  very awsome
photographer, please.

And I lol'd at that scene :D
Great LS parody.

P.S: The second arc is the best one.

SleepyD

haha, the Tomitake (photographer guy) youtube videos are funny...
although some...are very... very disturbing.