GWAAAAH!!!!  @o@

I still beat you in predation, but you've bested me in shear size.  '.'

*grovels before Darknight*

I'm not worthy!!  I'm not worthy!!!!  ;^0^;

Oh, and you've changed your AVI to a non-hag.  ^__^
Waaai!! I'm happy.  ^-^

CaptBrenden

size complex pig?

thats okay, think of it this way, your the biggeds sausage link on the block.  Maybe that will make you feel better.

Im always here to help!

BTW, I would run If I was you.. 95-tan heard that.  She also just got a new recipy for  canonees style sweet and sour pork.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

HAHA!!!  Between the flood of my OS-tans and the Rozen Maiden invasion, the hag is completely outmatched and outgunned!!  ^v^

It times like these I'm tempted to utter a famous 3-worded phrase....  -v-

Exa

Yes, C-Chan, you developed the true New Model Army!  ;001 The Ultimate Combination!!!

Darknight_88

hag? I don't think so C-chan. 95-tan also disagrees with you

have a nice day ^__^

CaptBrenden

hummm we seem to be getting off topic here... but as long as she slices up some kalamari after shes done with C-Chan its all good.

C-Chan

Quotehag? I don't think so C-chan. 95-tan also disagrees with you

OH-HOHOHOHO!!!  Don't make me say that 3 worded phrase, cause I don't wanna hurt her little feelings.  -v-

Besides, don't you have GIN-sama to worship now that we've conscripted you into the Gin-Desu Alliance?  `v'
To oggle another woman in the presence of the black winged goddess is heresy, you know.  ^___^

Buuuuuut,... as your Rozen Maiden-viewing senpai,... I think I can let that digression slide for now.  A mere beginner's slip, happens to the best of us when we first start.  -v-

As for a retraction,..... well,... you can always bribe me a "torso check".  ^___^

IF IsNull(Torso Check) = False Then

"Many nice words for 95-sama."  ^__^

Else

"Hag"  `v'

End If

I'm so devious, ~desu.  Wonder where I get it from, ~desu?  ^v^

Oh, and to stay on topic.....

Who here has a picture of a SHELLED squid?  `v'

CaptBrenden

does anyone remember where we parked the squid?

Gaatz

Giant Squid sucks. Colossal Squid is bigger.

Edit: Oh, and does squid actually taste good? What like?
Each smallest act of kindness reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it\'s passed, until a simple courtesy becomes a act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil. -some asshole

SleepyD

ever have calamari?

or as wikipedia calls it, fried calamari

Chewy, and pretty good. I normally have the "chinese cuisine" thing the article mentions. ^^

I know I've had other squid dishes, but I can't remember what they were, or what they tasted like... lol

CaptBrenden

Oy i cant stand any form of sea food exept tuna and fish sticks -_-

SleepyD

Jeff really likes Asian seafood. ^^ The Philippines is an island country... It's hard to avoid seafood dishes. you could blame the Spanish for the non-seafood stuff like lechon (um... suckling pig. ^^; ).  And being fond of Japanese cuisine, well, you get the point.

Jeff has a different opinion of western stuff. ^^ The good stuff is almost always fried or in the form of a tuna sandwich, and I've never liked the "gourmet" seafood dishes at restaurants and parties.

Darknight_88

Quote from: "SleepyD"Jeff really likes Asian seafood. ^^ The Philippines is an island country... It's hard to avoid seafood dishes. you could blame the Spanish for the non-seafood stuff like lechon (um... suckling pig. ^^; ).  And being fond of Japanese cuisine, well, you get the point.

Jeff has a different opinion of western stuff. ^^ The good stuff is almost always fried or in the form of a tuna sandwich, and I've never liked the "gourmet" seafood dishes at restaurants and parties.

You know, it's weird that even when I live in a coastal city, which has a considerable fishing industry, I don't use to eat a lot of seafood. Nor most of the people living here, I think.
;013

SleepyD

interesting. Just like how some Filipinos seem to favor beef and pork over fish.... ^^

Actually, I think I know more chicken/beef/pork Filipino dishes than I do fish ones, now that I think about it

Darknight_88

And even weirder: the farther you're from the sea, the more seafood you consume.  
;013