Project WIKI

Started by NewYinzer, November 07, 2006, 08:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora Borealis

I preferred the old skin too :-/

I updated the wiki a whole bunch and have gotten started on adding in the backstories to characters!

Aurora Borealis

Once again even more editing. I've added several new articles in the past few days. I'm getting started on making articles on C-Chan's Annex Project and writing articles for each of the OS-tan factions. I'm determined to archive as much OS-tan information and backstories as I possibly can!

EDIT: Got the main article and the Windows Family articles up.

Kiso

Oh... goodies... that was an interesting read. I so need to lay off homework and start imagining stuff like that. lol
Sponsored by: iLurk - the new service that lets you stay and not be here | Procrast - the program where nothing intended gets done | HTML - home town messing life

Aurora Borealis

I just typed up the article for the House of Mac! :D

Phew! That was a tough one, even for me and I know just about everything when it comes to Apple history!

coldReactive

If I create a reactOS avatar thingy, will someone please create the infobox so it can be added to its page?

Right now I'm having someone else do a picture for me that's nicer than my own, I'll make it into a 100x100 avatar thing you guys can use.

Aurora Borealis

Sure, I can create the infobox for you.

EDIT: Been working on more OS-tan wiki articles again!

coldReactive

Here you go!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Aurora Borealis

Oooh! Nice!

Just less than a minute ago, I also saw it on the DA front page as one of the newest deviations too!

Here, I added in an infobox for her article with your avatar!

coldReactive

Thank you~

Jcdr deserves credit for making the base though ;)

coldReactive

And by the way. ReactOS isn't really limited by all the limits that Windows has. So a lot of things can be done with ReactOS-Tan than with the Windows-tans. That is, once it becomes beta and/or full.

Sora

Hi, noob to the Wiki here. Thought I might create the IE page. Is it safe to assume most OS-tan fan's use Firefox? And is this image okay? http://t-e-a.deviantart.com/art/IE-tan-26177256

Added after 3 minutes:

"Error creating thumbnail: sh: /usr/local/ImageMagick-6.2.9/bin/convert: No such file or directory." What the heck?
E 123 \'Omega\': Eggman detected. Begin annihilation sequence.
Miles \'Tails\' Prowler: No, Omega, Eggman is our friend!
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

Aurora Borealis

Hello, Sora! We could use some more contributors to the OSC Wiki so go ahead! :)

That's a cute IE-tan design you found!

Sora

Any suggestions as to the error message?
E 123 \'Omega\': Small forest creature has gone mad. Suggest immediate termination.

NejinOniwa

As far as I know, all the wiki mods are retired -.-

Ask the admins.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Sora