Project WIKI

Started by NewYinzer, November 07, 2006, 08:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!  AURORA-HIME, YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!  ^V^

Actually, had a surprise for you tonight too (see the FOSA Light thread), but this definitely took me by surprise.  Already saw the last five beauties before, but first two....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DRAWING ATARIDOS-CHAN AND PETCHAN!!!  You did a phenomenal job detailing their uniforms (something which I've made it hard to do thanks to my scant drawings) and capturing their personalities!  ^V^

All of these are gonna be added in a New York minute!
And concurrently, I'll be your slave for the next 48 hours! ^________^

Aurora Borealis

Thank you! I'll post up the scrap art for them later (and also add in Apple ][-tan so the whole trio can be together!)

Aw darn... I wish I responded to this earlier so I could have bossed you around-- Make me a 12-inch sub-sandwich with turkey, lettuce, tomato and Provolone cheese! And NO MAYONNAISE!

As for updates; Mac System 1-tan's, A/UX-tan's and MITS Altair 8800-tan's articles have all recieved major overhauls to them! Lots of backstory goodness added in!

Aurora Borealis

A lot more done in the past 3 weeks!

New articles: Lunar Linux-tan, Sorcerer-tan, Source Mage-tan, Visi On-tan [incomplete], VIC20-tan

Updated articles: Macintosh System 2-tan, Barbie Linux-tan, Linux XP-tan

In progress, expected to be up soon: Coleco Adam-tan [updated], GEM -tan [new], Uncyclopedia-tan [new], EXEC-sama [new]

new wiki avis:

Commodore VIC20-tan

Commodore 128-tan

EDIT: And here's C65-tan!

C-Chan

OMG!!!!!!!!!

ADD!!!!!!!!ADD!!!!!!!!ADD!!!!!!!!ADD!!!!!!!!ADD!!!!!!!! ^0^

The Wiki isn't updating these beauties fast enough!!!! AAAAAAArgh!!!  >0<

These are really fantastic, gorgeous, beautiful, GAWDly, swoonable, and Chock Full O' W-I-N!!!    Thank you, Aurora-hime!!!!!!!  ^V^

BTW,  in case anyone is interested, here's the source picture for VIC20-chan and C128-tan -- Aurora thought she could sneak it by me, but no way I'm gonna ignore the gems in her gallery.  ^_____^

Added after 2 minutes:

Oh wait, you DID sneak a few gems past me.  I feel so rusty.  ^^'

Well these pictures need not be hidden any longer... BEHOLD!!  ^0^

Aurora Borealis

Oops! I forgot to post those up on my main thread! *slaps self*

Thank you for picking up my slack! :D

Siya

Here's an avi for StressLinux-tan.  Should I put together an avi for Parsix-tan, as well?

Added after 19 seconds:

*cough*  

Added after 1 hours 34 minutes:

I also typed up Silver Dollar-tan's page and filled out infoboxes for FreeSBIE-tan and RoFreeSBIE-tan.

C-Chan

Thank you Siya-san.  ^___^
So happy to see you so out-and-about lately!  ^v^

Well,... suppose it wouldn't hurt to see what you can do with Parsix-sama.  ^.^

Aurora Borealis

Yay! Some more OS-tan wiki activity! I do miss the days when it was updated on an almost daily basis :(

I've gotten some more stuff revised. Some of it more than a week ago (and some I can't remember) but I remember creating Commodore 65-tan's article, revamping Plan 9-tan's article to include some of the backstory added (although it may need expansion!) and I also gave Coleco Adam-tan's article a major overhaul! Also got started on EXEC-sama's and Visi On-tan's articles although they are incomplete.

Aside from working on more articles and revising some, I've decided to start expanding on the OS-tan comic articles!

Currently, there are stub articles for Mac Manga and zerOSanity but I may create one for the 4Koma that introduced 95 OSR 2.5-tan although I do not know the name of the series (don't know how to list it as).

And how about creating a page that lists the OS-tan comic series articles? (and where to put it?)

Bella

Nice job! I'm happy you've continued to work on the wiki!

Ack, I miss those days, too...maybe I should put aside a little time to help around the wiki as well...I've been meaning, for the last, oh, six months or so, to work on the Multics (and maybe Unix) articles. how about this. I'll make the info boxes for a few pages....

Aurora Borealis

Okay! Getting the infoboxes in is a good start!

I did get the Mac Manga article updated and de-stubbified! :D

BTW, have you considered making an article about your comic series?

Siya

Well, it's just an avi made from the picture you made, C-Chan.  

Hopefully I'll get around to typing up pages for FreeSBIE-tan and RoFreeSBIE-tan.

Bella

Okay, I wrote up small articles for Multics and CTSS-sama. I didn't write all of Multics-sama's article, cause, gosh, where would I start? O__O'

CTSS-sama's article started to sound like a eulogy. Maybe that's appropriate, though.

I might make an article my comic series, but again, I dunno where I'd start.

And very nice avi, Siya!

C-Chan

Oooh... looks like activity is picking back up here.  ^__^

I'll build a quick comic page later this evening to house those new articles, and then go over a few things that I have to say.

For one, although I technically shouldn't be a Wiki mod anymore (long story), I do have a rather inventive idea of where we can "deposit" a lot of our Wiki writings in.

(Hint: has to do with more of my python thingies).  ^___^;

Bella

I'm now working on Unix-sama's--YES, you heard me--Unix-sama's article. Oh dear lawd where do I start...O__O'

And I see somebody is hatching another plot... :D

Aurora Borealis

All I gotta say about working on Unix-sama's article is... "Good luck, you're gonna need it!" because that will be the most difficult OS-tan article to attempt, given all the backstory, complex personality and history of Unix!

Multics-sama's and CTSS-sama's articles are up to a great start! ;010