Project WIKI

Started by NewYinzer, November 07, 2006, 08:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokey

Well if we are to see programming-lanuage-tans-(god-what-a-long-word-link) as mothers, i do pity them, having sooo many children

*the phrase "secando children" just popped in my head*
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Siya

FreeSBIE-tan and RoFreeSBIE-tan avis, reporting for duty!

C-Chan

Nope nope nope.  I forbid entry to those two lassies until they've passed all of C-chan's strict prerequisites.  Â¯-¯

*SMOOCH*

*SMOOCH*

Okay, now they may go.  ^///^

Aurora Borealis

Progress update! Added in Mac System 7-tan's article! (which turned out to be easier than I thought despite being one of the longer articles I have written err... typed)

By the way I was wondering when we can start adding in more of OS-tan's backstories into their articles.

3D17: H4H4H4H4! 1337 p0575!! 13375p33k!

Smokey

LOL...
Good one...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Bella

System 7-tan's article is good...Nice job!

I, too, was curious about how we can add more backstory into the articles; I guess I was always a bit shy about this, as there's usually no set idea of the backstory of any given OS-tan.

Aurora Borealis

For OS-tans that were made at OSC, adding in their backstories shouldn't be a problem at all.

C-Chan

Well no one's never be prevented from writing backstories (this ain't the Wikipedia OS-tan article, after all) so by all means go for it.  If you feel awkward, you can always add it as a separate section in the article entitled "Backstory".

BTW, I love the Mac OS7 article as well!  I don't remember now if we agreed she would use the katana before or after that chibi pic in her avatar, but I always said it suited her well (a duality with 95-tan).  

Course, only fervent OSC readers are gonna know why she doesn't mind the OSX-kuns.  ^3^

Aurora Borealis

It's been a while once again, but more progress!

Added Yellow Dog Linux-tan's article, updated Lisa-tan's article and added the category-thing at the bottom for each of the Mac-tans' articles that didn't have it before!

C-Chan

Thank you, Aurora-hime.  ^^

Aurora Borealis

I'm hoping to start another OS-tan wiki revival movement. I'll (hopefully) start with several (mostly) new OS-tan wiki avis! Okay, so three of these were posted a few pages back but forgotten (I'm not blaming anyone!)

(top row: 4K-tan, Atari TOS-tan, Lunar Linux-tan, Mac System 4.2-tan)
(bottom row: Mac System 4.4-tan, Sorcerer Linux-tan, Source Mage-tan, WDEF-tan, Yggdrasil Linux-tan)

C-Chan

Thank you Aurora-hime!!  All of these have been ADDED!!!  ^v^

Superb work!  It's times like these I'm glad my resignation hasn't been processed yet.  -v-

Aurora Borealis

Got the articles for Atari DOS-tan, Atari TOS-tan, Honeywell Kitchen Computer-tan/H316-tan, MenuetOS-tan and IMSAI 8080-tan up!

I have a lot of time on my hands...

Okay, so I can't get full credit for typing up Atari DOS-tan's article because it was heavily based on C-Chan's first descriptions of her, just reworded a little! ^^; And I typed up Atari TOS-tan's and H316-tan's articles more than a week ago.

Also, IMSAI 8080-tan's article is now the longest OS-tan article I have typed, in fact... of the OS-tan characters, she has the second longest article!

C-Chan

Thank you again Aurora for keeping the spirit alive!  I owe you about,... *counts* ...17 now....    ^___^

Aurora Borealis

The articles for Lunar Linux-tan and Sorcerer-tan are now up!

And.. A new batch of wiki avis! (from left to right: AtariDOS, Commodore PET, GENIAC, GS/OS, IMSAI 8080, MenuetOS, Mugshot)