Let's Talk Anime/Manga

Started by L33t 4g3nt, April 28, 2005, 12:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

That's why i didn't post any direct link to the ones i know of, sir knight. -.- I know my mannerisms.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Icelilly

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"Fufufufufufu~ -w- Ever heard of bittorrent, my fwend? .w.
I have. But I have dial-up. *kicks computer*

NejinOniwa

DIAL-UP!?! o_o In this age!? That's even outside MY borders of thinking...
Ever considered getting yerself some sort of DSL or real broadband? It pays off fast...

(now i get why you're never online. -.-)

Gummster

Dial-ups should be terminated of the face of the universe! You should be able the DSL almost everywhere now.

NejinOniwa

Let's start a campaign!!!
DEATH TO DIAL-UP :: BROADBAND FOR AWESOME!!!

Gummster

Yes, lets.

But to keep the topic have you seen Rurouni Kenshin? It's bloody weird.

zjhentohlauedy

i just experienced dial-up speed for the past 2 days, Curse you my internet provider!!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

NejinOniwa

I curse with you. HOORAY FOR BROADBAND!!!

And well yeah, I have - at least the 10 first eps or so. It's like, wtrf?

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"i just experienced dial-up speed for the past 2 days, Curse you my internet provider!!!
/me gives Cento a 300 baud modem :>

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

NejinOniwa

What the hell is baud, anyway?
*too lazy 4 wikipedia*

Gummster

and electronics, baud (pronounced /bÉ"ːd/ unit symbol "Bd"), is a measure of the symbol rate; that is, the number of distinct symbol changes (signalling events) made to the transmission medium per second in a digitally modulated signal. The term baud rate is also commonly used to refer to the symbol rate. The baud is named after Emile Baudot, the inventor of the Baudot code for telegraphy. The unit was proposed at the International Telegraph Conference in 1927.

I on the other hand is not to lazy, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baud

Icelilly

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"DIAL-UP!?! o_o In this age!? That's even outside MY borders of thinking...
Ever considered getting yerself some sort of DSL or real broadband? It pays off fast...

(now i get why you're never online. -.-)
Trust me, I'd die for hig-speed. So does my dad but as long as we have cable TV, we won't be getting any high-speed anytime soon (My mom won't agree to getting rid of cable). Retarded I know. -_-'

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"
Let's start a campaign!!!
DEATH TO DIAL-UP :: BROADBAND FOR AWESOME!!!
YES. DIAL-UP SHOULD DIE. *shakes fist*

CaptBrenden

how is any of this on topic? T_T

and no, theer are still plenty of places, even in the US where you cant even get DSL.

and if you even want to mention piracy, do it in PM T_T im bloody sick of it.

oh, and FMP FUMMOFU rocks :D
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

FMP fummofu really REALLY Rocks!!

to get back on topic, I'm currently watching Master KEATON!!!(Naoki Urusawa is the best!) and Cheeky angel!

And thanks for the Baud Kami-Tux!! i Think it helped! i got my internets back!!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Gummster

I must say that although Fumoffu was good I can't really say that it's great, I thought the first season of FMP to be so much better.