Animated XP-tan desktop?

Started by Rock843, September 10, 2006, 05:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

Total thread derailment in progress..
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

OS Freak

Freak means your different from others. Being different is what makes you unique. I like being a freak too. I like my own way not someone else s. ^^
Death as come. 2K Chan has but killed in extended Support. She has finally become Unsupported She is finally fully rejected by her Birth company. It\'s so sad...

Smokey

*sings*

FREAK OUT!

Le freak, c'est chic..

But indeed OT is in da house, so let's focus ladies...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

*bring* "hello?  Pot?  This is kettle, your black."

Please, we dont need anyone elese making off topic comments then noting that your still off topic. Next person to post better say someothing about the animated XP desktop
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Do we really need that thing anyway?

I mean, just how much does it hog when you have it like that?
I dunno, blurt blurt.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

AnimeTheme

OK I managed to turn some pics from the OS tan gallery into this XP-tan desktop mascot! Watch her in ACTION~!  :smoke:

And I am delighted to announce that ALL animations demonstrated in the existing demo videos are now available for download (including Hatsune Miku and XP-tan desktop mascot). Check out my Sidebar gadget gallery page for the downloads. If you want to talk about anything related to System Animator, please come to this topic.

http://ostan-collections.net/topic-909.html
Bring OS-tans and other Anime mascots to your Windows desktop! Check out my Windows Gadget Gallery!

Cockleshell

Holy. Freakin'. Hell.

THAT'S AWESOME.
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Asterlux

OMG sooooo cute!!! do  they only run on Vista?

Smokey

I think they run on XP aswell, but i'm not 100% sure...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

NejinOniwa

They run on the Vista Sidebar. The Thoosje sidebar, and many other ports, are essentially the Vista Sidebar on XP. Thus, with 3rd-party apps used, it can run on XP as well.

Asterlux

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"They run on the Vista Sidebar. The Thoosje sidebar, and many other ports, are essentially the Vista Sidebar on XP. Thus, with 3rd-party apps used, it can run on XP as well.

*stares at the alien speak* uhhhhh.....so i hit the power button and then what....*blink*......*blink*.....oh look i can play a DVD *gets distracted*

NejinOniwa

CaptBrenden

he is basicly requesting a link to the program and step by step instructions :p
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NejinOniwa

Oh. That.

Let's see...
http://www.thoosje.com/sidebar.html
Should do it.

I dunno how to install it, though...I'll see if I can try it to see if I can HOWTO it later today.
AFTER BREAKFAST

Leo40k

Quote from: "crazycool7"Hola soy nuevo aqui en el foro tambien googleando buscando algo parecido al xp boing tan xD ,encontre este :D,esta bueno >.<  ;057

Hello I am new here at the forum also looking for something similar to Google xp Boing xD so, I found this :D, this good   >. <  ;057

link megaupload http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OO9XM6H9

NICE NICE NICE

She is to slow  

here is she so fast , fast looks pretty cute

http://z0r.de/?id=35