4koma Project!

Started by SleepyD, September 02, 2006, 02:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Lookin' good, eh, capslock!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Haha! Good job! I read though you little discussion, too...while there's waaaay too much to quote, I found it chock full of geekery XD

I would have liked to see NT-sama, but oh well. Inu-T is cute too :3

CaptBrenden

eh, people have their preferences, but judging by the OStan Hurt Heal war, Inu-T is far more popular :P which is why I picked her.

anyhow, keep the ideas coming guys, Im not a joke and punch line kind of person so its difficult for me to think these up. Im better at refining them and putting them to paper (a big reason why the main manga hasnt been started, the scrip just isnt refined enough)
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

guyveroz

Hello I just read this topic and wanted to join in :D

Here is my idea...

Panel 1: 95tan and an older Mac OS tan clashing swords
Panel 2: XPtan and Tigertan (Mac OSX 10.4) walk into frame in the background hand in hand. While 95 and Mac still clash
Panel 3: XP and Tiger walk out of frame and 95 and Mac looks at them with a WTH look.
Panel 4: 95 scolding XP and the Mac OS scolding Tiger.

Quote from: "C-Chan"...but I'm sure there are other clever ways to work with regular food -- for example, the "RAM" lettering.
Or you could always go the punny way and make them eat RAMen... ;054

Aurora Borealis

Welcome to OS-tan Collections, guyveroz!

You have very good ideas! (and I like the ramen pun, I'm a sucker for puns!) And convieniently, there is a sword-wielding Mac-tan: Macintosh System 7-tan, who is also 95-tan's mortal enemy who is possibly out for some revenge after a terrible defeat!

The idea is comical and sad at the same time, as the younger Mac and Windows-tans getting scolded by their war-minded elders would certainly foster lots of hatred among the two families again ;__;

NejinOniwa

QuoteOr you could always go the punny way and make them eat RAMen...

Nice pun!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

guyveroz

Thanks for the welcome.

You could always add a comical twist at the end to make it less sad
Like XP looking more interested in food and Tiger with a cat toy, a "mouse" is you will :P

CaptBrenden

humm thats not a half bad idea either, Ill have to doodle that one up..
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.