4koma Project!

Started by SleepyD, September 02, 2006, 02:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

Gotta take breaks man...hallmark of wise internet users since 1996, and the unwise since 1994.

With the start of school, I am not able to post as often. My usual schedule for posting is 8pm to 10pm from Sun-Thu, and 7pm to 11pm for Fri and Sat. Small changes my occur, expect any more card updates to come later in the week. Carpe Diem!

C-Chan

Mmm-hmmm,... yappari...
I knew this day would come....  -v-

Fortunately, I've "been there done that" as far as school's concerned, so I'll help hold the fort while you're gone enlightening thyself.  ^__^

Do hope the lovely Fedora-tan will be in the next batch (o' cards), but do take your time of course...  ^.^

Now then, "Mii-su-ta" SleepyD.  You're still absolutely sure you wanna go through with this?  ^__^
Cause I'm telling you know, if this 4koma or relay will interfere with your current s'hedule, I'm more than willing to not push this any further.  

Besides, I'm sure there's no shortage of art projects going on for you at this time....  ^__^

*cough cough cough* OS/2-tan *cough cough*  -v-

SleepyD

haha, true, this will be a bit much...

Between the 4koma and the relay,
Would you like to take over one and put the other on hiatus, take over both, or put both on hiatus? ^^

I'll be honest, I've rarely been able to find a long enough chunk of time for me to work on a drawing.  I doodle, but can't get a finished piece done.  It seems my work-load isn't going to be helping much either.

ha... so many fun things to do, so little time...

Aurora Borealis

I could also help out with some 4Koma or relay comic projects. I almost always have lots of free time!

SleepyD

*pastes sign on 'rora that says "This one has time to do stuff!"*

NewYinzer

Good! More volunteers! As for me, I need to think of a plot...

...anyway, due to a scheduling mishap, I now have twelve free periods per eight day cycle than five!

C-Chan

Hehe,... Aurora-san will volunteer!  ^__^

*hands her the paintbucket*

Woohoo!  I'm off to pretend like I'm gonna write those OS-tan bios!  ^v^

*trots off*

(BTW, NewYinzer, is that good news or bad?  ^^')

NewYinzer

Need a plot, need a plot, need a plot...

*ponders*

*continues pondering*

*ponders some more*

*ponders until egg is laid by hen, hatches, grows into a chicken, fattened, killed, fried, and sold to me for dinner*

I've got it! What if we one of those "day in the life" segments? That ought to be good!

No, no, bad idea. What about this?

Panel 1 (blank background):
Title: Late 2003
XP-tan (looking sad, grasping leg of nameless person): No! You can't!

Panel 2 (darkish background):
XP-tan (still sad, slipping off his sock): Please! Just one last one!

Panel 3 (darkish background):
(XP-tan looks sad, crying in hands)

Panel 4 (We see a small Yoshinoya store with a sign reading "Beef Bowl is Back"):
Title: September 2006
(XP-tan is running happily toward store for a long awaited taste of their beef bowl)
XP-tan: Beeeeeeeeeeef booooooooooowl!

(BTW, NewYinzer, is that good news or bad? ^^')

More periods is quite good news! They had put me in theater in the fall instead of in the spring, giving me one more class that necessary this term. More study halls = less homework = more time free = more posts.

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

Cool idea! Except, insead of a spam machine, AOL-tan sorts the spam herself, doing so in a very poor manner!

SleepyD

loving the ideas!

can;t wait to see em.

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"mmmmmm beef bowl...
yeah... i'm hungry again, and it's all your fault!

NewYinzer

I...uh...can't...draw! I can create plots, ideas, and jokes, but I cannot draw!
*slips into background*

NewYinzer

Perfect! Now, if we had someone to draw this...

CaptBrenden

a bit delayed, but DONE.

Need more ideas now.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Aurora Borealis

Hahahaha! Go, XP-tan! :D

Even though it took almost two years... I am delighted to see that idea make its way into a final product, and in your comic series too! ;010

Okay... I have an idea, and in time for the summer!

ME-tan, XP-tan and another Windows-tan are eating popsicles and ME-tan gets a brainfreeze that makes her literally freeze up and must be rebooted!