OS-tan Picture Gallery

Started by C-Chan, August 10, 2006, 10:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

suddenly I remembered about the 3.1 sama christmas card i did last year in flash.. with falling snowflakes.. now that was overly simplistic
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

NewYinzer

Nice start C-Chan! It needs some more movement in the front and less in the back, but you're making good progress. I'd have more to say, but I'm in a rush with Christmas and all!

C-Chan

*siiiiigh*  -v-'

Well, NewYinzer did say he was in a hurry, so.... ^___^;

In any case, I'm also working on my emergency THIRD holiday picture as well.  ^v^

Although holiday is a misnomer since it's not meant for Christmas, but it will be for a most festive occasion that's just as important.  ^__^

*trots off to continue scheming*

CaptBrenden

and I thought I overtask myself.. wait no.. i task just right, I over procrastinate

Silentbob

Hey, C-Chan, I saw in another thread there was talk about a DragonFly BSD-tan, and since she's distantly related to Amiga-tan, will that influence her in some fashion?

C-Chan

Fufu.... it will now that I know about it.  ^___^
Aside from some preconcept notions, I'm kinda leaving all details pertaining to the User Space Gang aside for a later date.

But when I get to them, I'm hoping I can make them into a colorful bunch.  ^__^

The Plan 9/Inferno mother-daughter duo will make interesting pseudo-villains, and I'm looking forward to making permanent designs of FreeBSD, OpenBSD and NetBSD (the first two are inspired from existing designs + my own embellishments; NetBSD will be from scratch).

Have given some thought to the personalities of DragonflyBSD and Plan B, but designs are still foggy.  Since she's only partially inspired by Amiga, she needn't be related to her, but can still be similar in some way.  Then again, she has dragonfly wings and Amiga's "daughter" MorphOS-tan has butterfly wings.  A coincidence, maybe?  Or just that everyone seems to like bugs lately?  ^___^

Added after 1 minutes:

BTW, keep an eye out on the Amiga OS 4.0 thread and/or the Topicless Thread.  I have an unfinished yet interesting little surprise that I'm sure you would like.  ^__~

C-Chan

HOLY MOTHER LOVER!!!!!!

HOW THE HECK DID THE CAPTAIN GET SUCH A HUGE EXPLOSION OF 3.11-SAMA PICS IN THERE?!  @____@

Either that's some real dedication....  ^^'
(uploading 5 at a time x 100 times...)

Or he has an ace up his sleave....  `v'

CaptBrenden

No no, just dedication and service to my goddes, and well a little bit of hoarding..

C-Chan

Well I get the hoarding part.

Yep, in that case I'm not worthy.  -v-

*grovels before the Captain*

Added after 30 seconds:

(BTW, sorry,... I think I screwed up over at the Annex.....  ^^')