OS-tan Picture Gallery

Started by C-Chan, August 10, 2006, 10:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

WOAH!!!!!!
Haven't seen you in eons!  Glad to know you're still with us!  ^__^
Please stick around m0ar.  ^.^

Note quite, but I'm gonna still award you 500,000 points for getting NT-tan's mother right.  ^__^

(Perhaps not a tit-for-tat realistic designation, but good drama and sets things up for a Vader moment between the two.  ^.^')

One mystery down, one more to go!  ^v^

(Though I might be done with the pic tomorrow, so it ain't gonna be a mystery much longer....  ^^;)

SleepyD

CaptBrenden

Oh no! its binary code man!  

You got machine code!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

*slaps Captain*

SleepyD,....  *sniff sniff*

*cries*

*bawls*

I - LOVE - YOU....!  ;^V^;

Why are you so cool?!!  Why, oh why?!!!  ;^v^;

*hyperventilates*

Sensory overload,... too cool,... Much too cool to have yet another OS/2 rendition....   ;^-^;

*wheezes*

*struggles to pick up pen*

Must,... compliment....  Sleepy,.... D--!!!  ;^0^;

*infarction*

Nope, sorry, just too floored by his greatness....  Gimme a sec....  -v-'

*swoons with happiness*  XvX

SleepyD

haha, glad you're happy. XD

lololol binary code man.

CaptBrenden

at least someone has a sence of humor :P I guess pigs cant appriciate!

Alfamille

Quote from: "SleepyD"OH MAI GHAWD, JEFF FINISHED SOMETHING!

Gallery Page:http://ostan-collections.net/imeeji/displayimage.php?pos=-3803
devART Page: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45118289/

Nice! How long have you been drawing this?  ;001

QuoteHehe,... well, I have to at least compliment you for the awfully cool guess. ^___^
But you know the deal with OS/2 and Windows-tans,... if she ends up in a room with one, get ready to duck from all the phaser fire. ^__^'

But you are right, while OS/2-tan is technically a "step sister" to the original Windows line (1.0 to 98SE and maybe ME), she is officially a "half-sister" of NT-tan. Although given that NT-tan is the "mother" of the NT descendants (like XP), I wonder if you could say that OS/2-tan is a kind of "half aunt". Assuming there is such a thing. ^___^;

A very touchy subject that I'd advise not bringing up with OS/2-tan if you value your molecules. -v-'

But it's nowhere near as dramatic as the issue with NT-tan's TRUE mother. ^___^;
She might've risen from the ashes of the OS/2 project, but by GAWD she was born (or stolen?) from SOMEONE very very powerful. ^^;

Oh, and can't blame OS/2 for setting M$ back 3 years versus Apple. Just blame them for being morons. Hehe... ^v^

As for the mystery OS-tan,...

Believe it or not, it's someone even MORE obscure than OS/2-tan. ^___^
Incredible that renditions of my OS/2-tan currently outnumber those of this sweet, shapely and well-endowed mystery -tan. ^v^

I think I remembered that a freind told me once that OS/2 was only supported for a short time by Microsoft, afterwards I think thats where they gave focus for 3.11...

Quote from: "C-Chan"Oh right, the list is in no particular order.  ^^;
In fact, I spent a little time today translating a Mac Manga page and doing this simple drawing for Aurora-san:

Although you know about it, cause it's the roll cake one.  ^__^'

Whoah!  ;019

CaptBrenden

QuoteI think I remembered that a freind told me once that OS/2 was only supported for a short time by Microsoft, afterwards I think thats where they gave focus for 3.11...

as well they should. viva la 3.1!!

C-Chan

Quoteat least someone has a sence of humor :P I guess pigs cant appriciate!

*smacks Captain again*

As well I shouldn't.  ^-^
For thou must boweth in the presence of such a finely drawn OS/2!

SleepyD, can't thank you enough!  ^v^
I'd say more, but the swooning and all the holiday drawing have drained me.  ^___^'
I'll shower you with more praise tomorrow.  ^___^

QuoteI think I remembered that a freind told me once that OS/2 was only supported for a short time by Microsoft, afterwards I think thats where they gave focus for 3.11...

Yep, they essentially dragged their feet on OS/2 so much, it's a wonder why IBM simply didn't kick them out earlier.  But evil corporations thrive on inefficiencies, I suppose.  ^v^'

QuoteWhoah!

Oh yeah, that's been up for a while.  ^__^
This is what Aurora and I were talking about, how the expanded Mac family uses and abuses the otherwise cool and gentle OS9-kun.  But still, isn't it sweet how much he helps out his older sister?  ^__^

Oh, and now that you're here, how about some more Mac goodness...?

Cause the wait is over finally:

Still have to add shading and highlighting, but since I don't want to miss your testing times, figured I should at least display as is for now.  ^__^

Originally meant this for just the Resident Ninja, but the holiday message should apply to anyone here who needs a morale boost during tests.  ^v^

(Sorry about the eyes, btw, but after all I also need to recycle the graphics for a Wiki avatar. ^^')

CaptBrenden

Very good. if I hadnt just been smacked by a pig I prolly would complement more..

but....

has anyone ever seen a green santa hat before....?

C-Chan

.........Elf hat.  `v'

So sue her, she's a Mac.  She "thinks differently".  ^__^'

CaptBrenden

C-Chan

*twitch twitch*  Urge to smack, rising....  >_<

But in any case, I'll add shading and highlighting later.  At the moment, I must finish the Captain's de facto present.

Not sure if I can get the full experimental portion ready by Xmas, but as long as the picture portion is done, that should be more than enough bribery.  ^___^

CaptBrenden

Im sorry I just had to...

tho I would advise agains smacking geneticly altered superhuman marines in impenetrable battle armor.. could be hazardus to your health

C-Chan

I know it's an afront to Mac OS9.2-sama, but by GAWD that just made my day.  ^__^

Cute AND it's tailor-made to fit my dual-monitor setup.  ^.^

Very well Captain, I'll let you off the hook this time.  -v-
But just this once, ya hear.  `v'

*sigh*

Pigs are such merciful creatures.  -v-

Still shocked you're not bouncing off the walls over the prospect of YOUR xmas present.  -.-

Course, it's still to be seen whether the experiment will work, cause if not it's gonna be quite a spectacular failure.  Ã,¬vÃ,¬'