PalmOS-tan

Started by C-Chan, July 16, 2006, 10:48:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

No, it made sence (tho the sleep deprived thing might be why it occured to me.)  but I shall clearify.  Palmtan replaces your hand.  deprived geeks sometimes touch themselves with their hands while looking at picutes in fore mentioned hentai gallery.  Hence:

Oh no, you got some on palm tan!

That's okay. She gets a lot of that. ^^'

Yes, I am going to hell.  On a related note, the cake pic may be why palm tan is getting frosted o.0;
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

HARHARHAR!!!!   Yeah, I was sleep-deprived if I didn't catch that drift!  ^v^;

Well, I guess that means you understand that little bit in her profile as to why she avoids the likes of Dr. Norton.  Still, doesn't stop her from accidentally falling into the hands (no pun) of some closet pervert (boy or girl).

Methinks you've discovered a new market venue for my creation....  ^^;

Help me Hentai Artists,... You're my only hope.....  ^o^

Whooyeah, I'm goin' ta hell alright........  -___-'

CaptBrenden

maybe she would be lucky and end up in the hands of mcafee? I got like 36 months of her installed on my new computer.. THAT SHIPPED TODAY. Geeked.  Ahem, I would just like to brag:

XPS M1710
Special Edition Formula Red
IntelÃ,® CoreÃ,â,,¢ Duo Processor T2500 (2MB Cache/2GHz/667MHz FSB), Genuine WindowsÃ,® XP Media Center Edition 2005  $4,210.00  1  

XPS M1710  IntelÃ,® CoreÃ,â,,¢ Duo Processor T2500 (2MB Cache/2GHz/667MHz FSB)

LCD Panel  17 inch UltraSharpÃ,â,,¢ Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLifeÃ,â,,¢

Memory  2GB DDR2 SDRAM at 667MHZ, 2 DIMM

Video Card  512MB NVIDIAÃ,® GeForceÃ,â,,¢ Go 7900 GTX

Hard Drive  100GB 7200rpm SATA Hard Drive

Operating System (Office software not included)  Genuine WindowsÃ,® XP Media Center Edition 2005

Network Card and Modem  Integrated 10/100/1000 Network Card and Modem

Adobe Software  AdobeÃ,® AcrobatÃ,® Reader 6.0

Combo/DVD+RW Drives  8X CD/DVD Burner (DVD+/-RW) with double-layer DVD+R write capability

Sound Options  Integrated Sound BlasterÃ,® AudigyÃ,â,,¢ HD Software Edition

Wireless Networking Cards  Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Internal Wireless and Bluetooth

Office Software (not included in Windows XP)  Microsoft Office Basic - Includes Word, Excel, and Outlook email

Anti-Virus/Security Suite (Pre-installed)  McAfee Security Center with VirusScan, Firewall, Spyware Removal, 36-months

Primary Battery  80 WHr 9-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery

Hardware Warranty  SAVE $70 with Dell Gift Card 4Yr Ltd Warr,At-Home Srvc + Nights and Weekend

XPS Specialized Support  Inspiron XPS, Specialized Support

Accidental Damage Service (Unavailable in Florida)  SAVE 10 %! Add CompleteCare Accidental Damage Svc to 4Yr Lim Warranty

Dial-Up Internet Access  No ISP requested

Miscellaneous  Award Winning Service, Support

Future Operating Systems  Windows VistaÃ,â,,¢ Capable

Media Center Enhancements  TV Tuner w/ Remote Control

Dell Wireless 355 internal Bluetooth. Bluetooth 2.0 with 3 Mbps Enhanced Data Rate.  
SAVE! McAfee Security Center VirusScan, Firewall, Spyware Removal, 36months  

EOS Digital Rebel XT with EF-S 18-55MM - Black  
Dell Home Customers: Save 10% off Select Digital Cameras!  

Microsoft Streets and Trips 2006 with GPS Locator

Electronic Arts - Half Life 2: Episode One  

Western Digital 500GB 7200RPM USB 2.0/FireWire Hard Drive

:D :D :D :D :D  Im gonna have to start on getting it set up with a 3.1sama theam

C-Chan

I dunno,... there's something fishy about that there McAfee-tan...  Ã,¬__Ã,¬'

But still, did you buy a computer or a MAINFRAME?!
Wow!  May be that I'm a tad bit out-of-date, but the specs sound AWESOME!!!  ^0^
2GB DDR2 SDRAM!!!  *drools*  *v*
And them new-fangled duo cores are everywhere now...!  ^-^
Hard drive seems a little small,.... but I suppose only real geeks need something in the terrabyte range....  Ã,¬_Ã,¬

BTW, is this a laptop by any chance?  I see a battery description in there....
I would think not, since the heat needed to run that kind of hardware would melt through-and-through to your shins -- but like I said, I'm just a tad out-dated.  (AMD is -- or was[?] -- good at producing high-performance, low-power processors.)

QuoteIm gonna have to start on getting it set up with a 3.1sama theam

Leave it to the OS-tan phenomenon to get people to donate their monster +$4K workstations to an OS built in the pre-Pentium era.  Then again, I'm one to talk,... I still wanna buy an AmigaOne.  ^___^;

http://www.intuitionbase.com/static.php?section=a1intro

CaptBrenden

QuoteQuote from : C-Chan

Help me Hentai Artists,... You're my only hope.....  ^o^

Dont look at me, If Im ever going to be a respected artist I cant be posting such artworks publicly . That in no means means I have a hidden file folder packed with verios 3.1 pics that Im just not posting. nope, no way.

Tho I will say agian, Hentai artists are actually some of the most motivated dedicated and detailed artists I can think of. Only mecha artists beat them at detail, but there others, no force alive can match their dedication to get the best picture possible. Perversion harnessed for a pourpose!

I dunno,... there's something fishy about that there McAfee-tan...  Ã,¬__Ã,¬'

Just cus she seems like a fine normal upstanding sophisticated girl, yet she hangs out with 2 down right mega pervs dosent mean there is anything fishy going on.

QuoteBut still, did you buy a computer or a MAINFRAME?!
Wow! May be that I'm a tad bit out-of-date, but the specs sound AWESOME!!! ^0^
2GB DDR2 SDRAM!!! *drools* *v*
And them new-fangled duo cores are everywhere now...! ^-^
Hard drive seems a little small,.... but I suppose only real geeks need something in the terrabyte range.... Ã,¬_Ã,¬

BTW, is this a laptop by any chance? I see a battery description in there....
I would think not, since the heat needed to run that kind of hardware would melt through-and-through to your shins -- but like I said, I'm just a tad out-dated. (AMD is -- or was[?] -- good at producing high-performance, low-power processors.)

Actually, it IS a laptop ^.^;  On top of the battery, I soppose you didnt notice the 17inch ultra sharp widescreen LCD with true life.  its even got red case lights...oooh pretty.  as for the harddrive space im certain the lap top thing is the reason I couldnt get more, but I should point out the 500 gig 7200 rpm firewire external harddrive I ordered with it.  As for the ram... that was the LEAST I could get.  I didnt have the money to upgrade it to 3 or 4 gigs. It was a minimum of 2. Heck the processor was also the minimum for what I could choose for this model.  I got the 2 gig duo, there was a 2.33 duo.  Shes currently got xp media (so my xbox 360tan can touch her in her special places... 360tan is such a lezzy. and a xp fangirl to boot! cus she only talks to her!) and when vista comes out my processor is a 64 bit so she can be installed on it.

your right that is odd.. tho I actually did contemplat seeing if i could load 3.1 on it as well just so I could use it and remember how it used to work. come to think of it.. i think i have an old 1st gen lap top that has it on it. Im gonna have to play around with it a bit.

on another note.  I may be going home in less then a week :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D WOOO!  and since she just shipped, she will arrive just before I get there. Other marines will be running home to their wives and girlfriends, im going to be running to the arms of my wonderfull new megalaptop.

C-Chan

QuoteDont look at me, If Im ever going to be a respected artist I cant be posting such artworks publicly . That in no means means I have a hidden file folder packed with verios 3.1 pics that Im just not posting. nope, no way.

Well, in the words of the great Sakura Kinomoto:

"Hoe?"[/i]  '_'

Wait a sec, doesn't that spell out "hoe" in English?  Ah crap, I made an inadvertently-disturbing pun....  X__x

QuoteTho I will say agian, Hentai artists are actually some of the most motivated dedicated and detailed artists I can think of. Only mecha artists beat them at detail, but there others, no force alive can match their dedication to get the best picture possible. Perversion harnessed for a pourpose!

Well, all I have to say about that is a nice big "NO SHI-aT".  ^___^
Can't even begin to say how right you are -- guess it ain't a multi-billion industry for nothin'.  ^.^

Too bad hentai really isn't my thing as far as drawing goes, at least not the conventional stuff (e.g., ecchi, yuri, yaoi, lolicon, bakunyu, etc...).  In that sense, I'm a bit more on the "exotic" side.  -___-'

QuoteJust cus she seems like a fine normal upstanding sophisticated girl, yet she hangs out with 2 down right mega pervs dosent mean there is anything fishy going on.

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah,... perfectly normal...............  *twitch twitch* ^^x

As far as offering Palm-tan to her, let me think about it.  Hmmm, um, lesse,...
No.  `v'

QuoteActually, it IS a laptop ^.^; On top of the battery, I soppose you didnt notice the 17inch ultra sharp widescreen LCD with true life. its even got red case lights...oooh pretty. as for the harddrive space im certain the lap top thing is the reason I couldnt get more, but I should point out the 500 gig 7200 rpm firewire external harddrive I ordered with it. As for the ram... that was the LEAST I could get. I didnt have the money to upgrade it to 3 or 4 gigs. It was a minimum of 2. Heck the processor was also the minimum for what I could choose for this model. I got the 2 gig duo, there was a 2.33 duo. Shes currently got xp media (so my xbox 360tan can touch her in her special places... 360tan is such a lezzy. and a xp fangirl to boot! cus she only talks to her!) and when vista comes out my processor is a 64 bit so she can be installed on it.

Hey now, I did, but there ARE LCD monitors too you know.  `v'
Just like there are desktops out there with lithium battery backups.  `-'
And Alienware-like chassis with glowing light thingies,... ooooh.  ^o^

'Kay, lesse....

*begs Palm-tan to let him use her calculator vambrace*

100gigs + 500gigs = 600 GIGS!!!

KEWL, you're almost at the full terrabyte!  ^.^
I just love saying that word....  Hehe-hehe-hehe, "terrabyte".  'v'

And your laptop can accomodate MORE RAM and a FASTER processor?!!!  Seriously, if the heat from that thing doesn't burn a hole on wherever you put it, I will seriously lift my Dell trade embargo.  ^___^
Aaaaaaaah,... technology these days.......  ^.^

BTW, does that mean you've chosen a definitive 360-tan?  
I've seen a dozen of them out there -- inconsistency is a big problem with those Console-tans.

This one, for example:

Oh wait, that's just regular xbox-tan.  ;_;

Quoteyour right that is odd.. tho I actually did contemplat seeing if i could load 3.1 on it as well just so I could use it and remember how it used to work. come to think of it.. i think i have an old 1st gen lap top that has it on it. Im gonna have to play around with it a bit.

Lucky,... I already gave away a 1st gen laptop I had years ago.
An old IBM thinkpad -- not only did it have 3.1-sama on it, but PC-DOS too!

Would've been great now considering PC-DOS-tan will be the focus of my 3rd pic.  -__-'

*sigh*

Quoteon another note. I may be going home in less then a week WOOO! and since she just shipped, she will arrive just before I get there. Other marines will be running home to their wives and girlfriends, im going to be running to the arms of my wonderfull new megalaptop.

SUGOI X 1.e+59!!!!!!!!!  ^V^
No seriously, that's wonderful news.
Please get home safe, and enjoy that nice portable MAINFRAME that you ordered.  ^___^

Sorry if I have to head out now and leave your previous post for yet ANOTHER day (I suck, I know), but at least we end the evening on a good note.  ^__^

CaptBrenden

Wonderfull news! At least for Ken Akamatsu fans such as myself, spicifily Negima readers/watchers.  Since the first poorly done negima anime left true fans of the manga crying shinanagins it has been anounced that they are doing a second series, this time done but gainax, the company that did my favorites, evangeline, flcl, and amenoboshi. And a bunch of others I cant think of right now.  If they are doing it cus of fan outrage.. that means hopefully it will be done right this time, with FAN SERVICE!  who ever thought that they could do a ken akamatsu anime adaptation without fanservice really needs to be fired from the industry.  On a related note the original series is being heavily redrawn as it comes out on DVD and the american release will be done with the redrawn eps. the redraw is soppose to fix alot of the (nonstoryline) problems of the original series, possibly to include the aformentioned fanservice or lack of.

as for the 360 that I accept, this is the one.  I am quite impressed by her design actually, and I cirtanly dont mind her molesting my xp media.

Yet another job for the hentai artists.  Hey, why are you looking at me?

Um... what is exotic if not any of those catagories?

oh and I ordered a palmpad with CE today. Yay!  Palmtan better step up her act or be left behind!

C-Chan

Still backed up, but a favor is a favor after all (besides, I can't draw right now).  ^__^

QuoteReading your reply to my rants is about as fun as ranting itself. No one else is posting in here but I least hope they are reading it :P

Gee, thanks!  ^__^
But you're right, all this fun ranting has probably scared off all the forum viewers.  I can imagine some of them going like  "ZOMBIES?!!!  AAAAAH!!" and shaking in disgust.

QuoteMaybe Im just not forum savy, but I ment it seemed like a pain in the ass to requote everything just to deleat it all so that only the sentence i want to reply to remains. But I know know how to do it otherwise.

Yeah, I'm doing on the cheap myself.  ^__^
I may not look it, but I used to be neck-deep in the forum business for years!  A passionate and youthful poster, full of excitement, energy and a misguided sense of priorities...!  Aaaah, those were the days....  *v*

*sigh*

QuoteConcidering the the streets of heaven are guarded by United States Marines, yes. See marine corps hymn final verse.

I'm screwed.  X__x
Is it too late to save my bacon and say I meant "HWAH"?  ^^;

QuoteYou must get doom 3. YOU MUST! the expansion too. there is a part in the expansion where reality and hell our begining to merge as the teleporters are about fried, and one second everything will look dark and normal minus the flashing red lights and klaxons in the background, but every few seconds things shift and everything turns a red hugh, the walls are splatered with blood, skeletons are strewn about everywhere, and then they cease to be, like a vision, but when they are there you can touch and move them as if they were real.

'Kay, kay, I will, I will.  Besides, by the time I get hardware like yours and time enough to burn, the original and expansion will probably be in some bargain bin somewhere.  Just like how I got the completion DVD edition of IL2 Sturmovik and FarCry.  ^___^'

QuoteThere is another part, in the original, just before you go to hell where your aporching the main teleporter and the lights are strobing down a long dark corridor. the walls are utterly splatered with blood and there are bloody stripped skeletons everywhere, but as you walk slowly down this corridor the white overhead lights flashing, every now and then when they came on there would be a big mother fucker there with a raised chainsaw and buuy the time you squeese a panicked shell off the lights were black agian, they would come on and he would be gone. time elapsed 1 second but your heart would be thundering in your chest.

Well, I guess you can thank some pretty-damn good hardware for that.  I can only imagine how they would've pulled this off back in the old early 90's Doom.  

Speaking of which, some quick OS-tan trivia....
Did you know that a good deal of the original game was developed on a NeXTStep-tan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nextstep

You can imagine then how I'm envisioning her concept art (although I don't plan to ever deploy her until MUCH much later).

QuoteYou were a doomED guy too huh? yeah I know all about it being a 2d map. Still it was convincing enough when playing. Those were the days. did you ever play the Evil dead, Army of darkness mod? that was the shit, tho doom was a bit to fast paced for something like that   If you still have the .wad files send em to me, Ive got doom 95 on my comp that has an in windows launcher that alowes you to easily open wad files and play them.

Haha!  Yeah, my biggest gripe with 90% of all 1st-person shooters is the speed of the character, the Doom marine seeming to clock in at 20mph just WALKING!  No wonder many people got motion-sickness.....
Ah well, Half Life 2 fixes that a little.  I thought I also read once that the action in Doom3 is more human-paced, although that was before the actual game was released.
No Army of Darkness sadly, but I did get to try out the Simpsons and Aliens mod.  Not bad, but certainly nowhere near the level of talent shown with the Half-Life mods (Counterstrike, anyone?).

QuoteAgain I didnt play much starcraft. I dont care much for those realtime stradegy games.. cept for Dawn Of War. that game is the shit. it rocks. oh god, I could rant all day on it, but I wont (people waiting to use the computer) But Ill just say my Captain Brenden nick comes from playing the game its based on for well about 10 years.

Ah, the famous Warhammer series.  ^__^
Sorry, didn't play it, but probably did try out every other RTS besides that (not really, but oh well...  ^^;)

The last RTS I ever played (before entering my current gaming lull) was Command&Conquer Generals: Rise of the Reds, a really good but unfinished mod of that C&C game.  I doubt it'd be your thing, though.  -_-

Quotewe agree it kills brain cells, and you want me to watch it twice? I might not get through even once! I was watching the hills have eyes the other day I had to turn it off it was so retarded. well I guess the scean where the screaming angst girl got raped by a mutant was cool but the rest sucked.

Oh,... You had to watch some of Hills Have Eyes..... '_'
I feel for you, Captain....  ;__;

Now I'm SERIOUSLY wondering if you'll even survive the first 10 minutes of COTLD.  There's funny stupid, and then there's just plain STUPID stupid.  But sady, it STILL has the Living Dead title, so it's almost an obligation to see that disgrace.  XvX

QuoteOf course it was confusing. It pays homage to silent hill. Im a fanatic of silent hill and yet I still cant tell you exactly what happened and why. its not clean cut, its a confusing heap of hate and deception. Turn off the lights and enjoy!

Will do,... When I get past my Anime backlog.....  ^^;

QuoteMy shotgun is an Mossburg m590, which has a bayonet lug on it. Im set.

Die, foul zombies, DIE!  >o<

Quote*after saving 3.1sama from the horrible pig he goes to get the stuff for BLTs.. minus the bacon cus that is already taken care off...*

Eeep...  X_x
Better not mention the part about the nostalgic "registry" snooping....  ^^;

Quotespeed of infection. thats how they explain it. its too big before the police even relizes its a problem. even well trained riot cops can be overwelmed. chaos and confusion can cause even the most elite military unit to break apart if the leadership fails.

Plus I guess it wasn't difficult for some social elites to simply ditch the population, move into some gated city with enough military might to protect them, and start all over in their twisted vision of a utopia.  Hey now, wasn't that the premise of the recent "Land of the Dead"?  ^^;

Quotewhat really sucks is if you did survive then you were concidered good at it and you were sent out to do it again.

Ooh!  A 'Land of the Dead' thing, again!  @.@

QuoteHe had better come back! I mean, he was being manupulated by g-man just like freeman, which means his "employers" concider him important enough to pay atention to (unlike barney) and they did throw him into an void where "no harm could come to him" so he should be fine, and could be pulled out of it if the need arises...

I need to do a shepard pic. actually I thoguht about having him pose with hunk, proving the badest mothers wear gas masks.

Well, since then you've kinda answered your own question and then some!  So there.  ^.^

QuoteI didnt use too many traps and I cirtanly didnt use the grave gun as much as most. I tend to be a master of move shoot and conserve and I managed to have enough ammo not to need to resort to the conveniently located sawblades (tho why does one town need that many saw blades?)

The CAR!  How did he pull up that CAR all the way up there!!  (and with headcrabs crawling all over the place!)
The whole concept of the Combine using the crabbies as a bioweapon was pretty interesting, though.
Too bad none of the RaceX aliens are shown -- I thought they were way creepier and terrifying than the Xen critters.

Quotespeaking of pitkin, he has been back for a day or two but he has made like only one post. he needs flogging.

Oh,... He's around....  Fufufu.... Ã,¬vÃ,¬

QuoteI should say that I feel 2k dosent fit in that pic. its like she just happened to have been sketched near them and was put in the pic. I donno, maybe its just the way im looking at it.

Update on this -- since I'm already overbudgeted for my pic, I decided to compromise on 2K-tan.  Perhaps it's because she's not my original character AND she's not a rare character either, but I'm simply not feeling her the way I do the other 3 girls.  It's not in me to propagate characters that are already over-propagated -- I want to give other -tans a chance.  ;__;

The end result will probably be an insult to all 2k-tan fanboys, but then Apple-tan's protrayal should counterbalance that.
And vice versa, for all vengeful Mac fans.  ^^;

QuoteWonderfull news! At least for Ken Akamatsu fans such as myself, spicifily Negima readers/watchers. Since the first poorly done negima anime left true fans of the manga crying shinanagins it has been anounced that they are doing a second series, this time done but gainax, the company that did my favorites, evangeline, flcl, and amenoboshi. And a bunch of others I cant think of right now. If they are doing it cus of fan outrage.. that means hopefully it will be done right this time, with FAN SERVICE! who ever thought that they could do a ken akamatsu anime adaptation without fanservice really needs to be fired from the industry. On a related note the original series is being heavily redrawn as it comes out on DVD and the american release will be done with the redrawn eps. the redraw is soppose to fix alot of the (nonstoryline) problems of the original series, possibly to include the aformentioned fanservice or lack of.

H-ha-Hai....  G-Go,... Um,.... K-Ke-Ken A-Akamatsu.....  ^_____^;

Quoteas for the 360 that I accept, this is the one. I am quite impressed by her design actually, and I cirtanly dont mind her molesting my xp media.

You mean the one in the pic I posted.  But that's just lowly xbox-tan.  ;_;

QuoteYet another job for the hentai artists. Hey, why are you looking at me?

*staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare*  Ã,¬_Ã,¬

QuoteUm... what is exotic if not any of those catagories?

Ohhh,....  You should know.  It's a "big" world out there,....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

Quoteoh and I ordered a palmpad with CE today. Yay! Palmtan better step up her act or be left behind!

............. *vengeful glare*  Yurusen....!  `-'

HAH!  Play with your little bug whore all you want  `___'
You SHALL be eating those words when PALM OS 7.0 COMES OUT!!!!!!!
MWA-HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!  
^0^

*hears something whispered lazily by Palm-tan*

....Really?  @__@'

Oh,....  shi-at....  -___-;

*switches topic quickly to save face) ANYWAY, moving along.....  ^^:

95OSR2.5-tan and MSDOS-tan are done!  WOOHOO!  ^.^
MAC-tan will be hard, but if I can get her done and do that quick cope-out for 2K-tan, I may yet have a surprise for y'all soon!  ^v^

Alfamille

Dont forget Apple system 6 and 7 LOL!

You know (and you'd be the perfect person to ask), I WAS wondering if there are supposed to be additional Apple OS-tans or not.  After all, each and every major Windows release is depicted (at least since 3.1), but only a generic Mac, OS9 and a colorful assortment of different OS X girls represent the Mac line.  Does this mean that OS 9-tan and Mac-tan are different characters, and if so does Mac-tan just roll up ALL releases of Macintosh since version 1.0 in 1984?  (I kinda did the same thing for Amiga -- I love her to bits, but I ain't making an Amiga 1.x, 2.x, 3.x,...)

Yes, they are different to each other; (good that you asked because there is a confusion between the both of them)

Classic-tan used to be an activist of the family probably because of her being the elder among of her sisters and also protect them on those those perverted OSX "bobcat-kuns" when perverted...

While Sonata-tan is someone which would I define as "the girl next door" OS-tan;  Simple, Giving imprtance to her hobby, Conservative, Cheerful, Caring.

QuoteApple II-tan, though, will be different as she's hardcore vintage AND is (surprisingly-enough) not related at all to the Macintosh line. In fact back in the 80's, many fans of the Apple II system were ready to crucify Apple for essentially abandoning them and placing all their bets on this revolutionary (but expensive) new system called "Macintosh".

That's why I'm making her a disenfranchised OS-tan, and like Windows 1.0-tan and 2.0-tan, they all live with other vintage OS-tans instead of with their respective families. I do have a name for their "faction", but it won't make sense unless you've watched Haibane Renmei. '__'

You're the artist...have it your way...

BTW, Alfamille, I need your permission to put a Mac-tan in a less-than-flattering position.  Not really looking to bash Macs (in fact, all the other additional characters won't be brave-looking either), but also want to make sure you won't vow a vendetta against me if it comes down to it.  (I'll have enough of that from 2K-tan fans.) ^^;

A Mac-tan? Which one of 'em?

And how less than flattering?

QuoteSpeaking of which, some quick OS-tan trivia....
Did you know that a good deal of the original game was developed on a NeXTStep-tan?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nextstep

You can imagine then how I'm envisioning her concept art (although I don't plan to ever deploy her until MUCH much later).

Based on what I've known. Jobs once gave a demo of it...

C-Chan

Quote from: "Alfamille"Yes, they are different to each other; (good that you asked because there is a confusion between the both of them)

Classic-tan used to be an activist of the family probably because of her being the elder among of her sisters and also protect them on those those perverted OSX "bobcat-kuns" when perverted...

While Sonata-tan is someone which would I define as "the girl next door" OS-tan;  Simple, Giving imprtance to her hobby, Conservative, Cheerful, Caring.

Has anyone told you yet that you RULE beyond all imagining!  ^.^
Excellent, finally the mystery is solved!  ^o^
(ah, and it was the Bobcat-kuns that were in that... picture.... Hehe..... Ã,¬vÃ,¬)

Both are still bomb-wielding, right?
It's just that one lobs bombs at you in a mad rage, while the other does it with a nice sweet smile?  ^^;

QuoteYou're the artist...have it your way...

Woohoo!  Carte Blanche to go wild!  ^v^
Not to worry, though -- I really want to be very nice to Apple][-tan, so I'll do my best to make the design worthy.  ^__^

QuoteA Mac-tan? Which one of 'em?

And how less than flattering?

Based on what you said, that would be "Classic" Mac-tan.
But not to worry, after doing the drawing, it really isn't as bad as it looks (fyi, 2k-tan is in far worse shape).
I have a preliminary sketch in page 3 of this topic, but if you wait a little while I'll release the finalized PalmOS-tan pic today.  That way, you can catch Mac-sama in all her shaded, er.... Glory.

Hope you like 95OSR2.5-tan, as well....  ^^;

QuoteBased on what I've known. Jobs once gave a demo of it...

Yep.  Actually, if memory serves, NeXTStep was used to develop the first OSX.  Not bad for an obscure, independent, Unix-like OS that very few of us have ever heard of!  ^^;
I'll take this into consideration as well whenever I get to making a NeXTStep-tan pic.  As you can imagine, she's close friends with the Apple girls.

BTW, if you don't mind, can I sneak in another quick question?
If you were given the choice, what would you call the faction that the Mac-tans and -kuns belong to?  "Apple Comp" sounds too boring and "The Apple Family" sounds redundant (since I plan to use it for "The Windows Family" -- not "family" in the warm-cuddly sense, BTW, but more or less along the lines of a mafia.... Ã,¬_Ã,¬').
"The House of Mac" would be cute (kinda like "The Cult of Mac"), but I figured you'd be in a better position to know better.  ^.^

C-Chan added the following  8 hours 15 minutes after last message :

Ladies and gentlemen....

I'M FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pops open bottle of umesha*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND STUFF....!!!!!!!!!! ^V^

<<<NOTE: PICTURE MOVED TO Annex>>>

CaptBrenden

EGADS! Its a gian ME-tan! run for your lives!  I forgot everything I was gonna say other then that once I saw the picture.  once I get to safe distance I may reply...

C-Chan

Fufu... Attack of the 50ft Me-tan.  ^^;
(Now that's my kinda girl!  ^_~)

Yeah, cel-shading does lend itself too well with depth perception.  I would have liked to have added a little Depth of Field-style blurring, but that would've ruined 95OSR2.5-sama (hence, no bananas).  

But hey, that's an interesting take on the pic!  And Palm-tan IS a genie, after all!  ^.^

NewYinzer

Whoa! Giant Me-tan! It's just like that Jurassic movie about that Park!

Seriously, good job. Hope to see more of OSR2.5 and PC-DOS!

C-Chan

Thank ye, NewYinzer!  ^__^
Note that that's still just plain ol' MS-DOS-tan.  (But PC-DOS-tan will be here soon.  ^.^)

But I hope that you'll definitely be seeing more of OSR2.5-tan.  I not only respect the original artist's ability to create so many comics, but also appreciate his/her decision to create an entirely new OS-tan.  Even if 95OSR2.5-sama was just meant for one-shot comic relief, I ain't letting her go now!  Not when I already went through the trouble of equipping her with a Jutte!  ^-^

C-Chan

Testing...  

Hmmm,....
Looks a lot better bigger, but oh well.