On Topic[less]

Started by DustiiWolf, November 27, 2013, 11:56:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

>Implying it would be secret

Pizza is the perfect food for the frivolous litigator on the go!

Penti-chan

@Kari: I remember Pizza Hut and Sony having a tie-in promo for PlayStation, around the time Stuffed Crust came out; leading to Crash Bandicoot reminding us to eat the pizza backwards.

@Duko: Neat; kinda reminds me how the official website for Space Jam still exists almost 20 years after the movie came out xD
It's the jamminest website

@Bella: If she ever appears in my story, pizza will be mentioned -w-

...this leaves me wondering what the various -tans would like on their pizzas. Would any of them like pineapple on a pizza? -w-;
(TBH I'm on the fence on if 2k would or not -w-; )

Bella

I'll consider it! I've only ever RPed as fairly obscure OS-tans though (i.e. my characters) so IDK if they'd be able to fit into any RPs you have in mind.

NejinOniwa

Well, Ruka, I wasn't expecting to see you this soon

fug
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

Bella

NejinOniwa

June 30, 2015, 09:06:11 am #516 Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 09:09:08 am by NejinOniwa
There IS a war going on, you know. On several fronts. Sure, there isn't any direct confrontations between NATO and Russian forces yet, because it's all proxy conflicts; ISIS and the shiite (well, non-sunni at least) Syrians with their respective suppliers, Ukraine and Donbass with the same. Problem is, other people take these wars more seriously than the west seem to be doing. If the west gets their hand in too deep in either cookie jar and forces Iran or Russia to act directly - or if shit hits the fan and NATO escalates too close to their borders - Russia going nuclear isn't unlikely, just as their Nuclear Doctrine makes clear. And once things start getting a bit too hot, Ruka has her hand on the Apocalypse Trigger.

That'd actually make for a nice picture. Ruka wired up, with her hand on a big red button. Makes for a bit of realism.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

if someone illustrates what Nej just described, have a red phone somewhere in the background and a jostled coffee mug in the foreground. jittery Ruka. -w-

Cockleshell

LOOK WHAT I FOUND

I DONT THINK THIS WARRANTS ANOTHER TOPIC AND ITS ON TOPIC SO UH

SOURCE! http://moonlightorange.deviantart.com/
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

oooooooooh, these are gawgeous. *0*

did they label which system is which? ARE THEY IN THE GALLERY YET!?!

Cockleshell

THATS YOUR JOB KARI

PS4/XBone/WiiU/AMD/NVidia
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

OKAY I WILL IN A LITTLE WHILE IT'S NAP TIME NOW

Goujer

Whilest at work with nothing to do I made an acrylic OS-tan plac with the help of my coworker, which he then used as a reference for the best way to engrave animated things into acrylic. So now I have 5 of them, expect pics soon.

Chocofreak13

oooo! super-cool. are you willing to take commissions?

Goujer

July 23, 2015, 01:20:23 pm #524 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:31:32 pm by Legojer
Sure.
I limit myself to using only scrap so it will mostly be on transparent acrylic.