Amiga-tan

Started by C-Chan, June 25, 2006, 10:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewYinzer

WOW. Great bio. Hope to see more for the other vintage-tans!

Pitkin

Indeed, a truly magnificient description of the adorable Amiga-tan! ^__^

Priceless, C-Chan! Brilliant work, even Binteji Renmei themselves would be delighted with that. ^_^

C-Chan

Thank you NewYinzer and Pitkin.  ^__^

lol, I'm sure the members would be delighted too -- after all, if the Binteji Renmei were led by an explosive character like (say) OS/2-tan, I'd hope that they would've kicked her out years ago.  ^^'

BTW, no one thinks 182cm is a little excessive?  It's a very uncommon height for Anime women (probably only saw characters that tall in Vandread and ROD the TV).  But considering the scope and flavor of all Vintage-tans I've proposed to make, I wanted to make sure that Amiga-tan had something that really made her "stand out" (pun intended... ^^: )

Plus, it's also a little artistic license....  Ã,¬vÃ,¬

NewYinzer

ZOMG! Attack of the 5'11" women! They're gonna eat us!

C-Chan

lol, I wish!  ^__^
BTW,.... it's actually closer to 6'.... ^__^;

NewYinzer

Still, that's pretty tall for a woman.

C-Chan

QuoteStill, that's pretty tall for a woman.

Yep, still is, but thankfully not as much as before.  The idea that any woman about 5'6" is "tall" is increasingly taking the form of a cultural "wake" that may stubbornly refuse to accept reality.  ^__^

So I hear, even in Japan it's no longer a rarity for girls to break past the 170 mark.  
Take, for example, the lovely Megumi Kawamura who clocks in at a shocking (even to us Westerners) 193cm:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megumi_Kawamura

NewYinzer

I just find it odd because I am so short.

C-Chan

Fufufu....  ^.^
Can't be any shorter than a pig, trust me...  ^__^

And who's to say we aren't her type...?  ^_~

NewYinzer

QuoteAnd who's to say we aren't her type...? ^_~

Who? Amiga-tan or Megumi Kawamura? Hehe...

C-Chan

QuoteWho? Amiga-tan or Megumi Kawamura? Hehe...

.............  O_o

*heart breaks*

*crawls into ball in the corner*

*mopes*

*sniff sniff*  I think Kawamura-sama's already taken.... -___-

*perks up*

So of course, Amiga-tan!  ^v^
Why,... she can be my amiga any day!  ^-^

*does mock dog howl [though coming from a pig, it sounds more like a dying aardvark*

NewYinzer

QuoteSo of course, Amiga-tan! ^v^
Why,... she can be my amiga any day! ^-^

After all, only Amiga makes it possible!
(Slogan from the Amiga ad campaign. Some say it was half-hearted. Some say that if Commodore had to sell KFC, they would call it "warm dead bird")

C-Chan

*twitch twitch*

*nausea*  Certainly makes me feel like I'm looking at a warm dead bird....  X___x

Umpf.... oX_Xo

*spew*

I mean... WHY...?!!  With all the cute things you can do with the word "amiga"....?!!  XoX

Uggggggh.... oX_Xo

*spewww*

NewYinzer

QuoteI mean... WHY...?!! With all the cute things you can do with the word "amiga"....?!! XoX

Commdore was losing money, was poorly managed (Jack Tramiel had left. He was the CEO who led the company to glory), and the computer market was cruel.

Silentbob

I still have two Amigas, I never could find it in my heart to sell'em.  

And love the Amiga-tan.   ;010