Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

SVU just ended, "Amsterdam" by Guster is stuck in my head. The powerball numbers are on:

40, 44, 55, 24, 4, powerball 5.
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Chocofreak13

same. the classic "buttscratcher" scene was just on.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Birds. An entire frickin forest full of birds.

NejinOniwa

Random shit...NOW IN DD 5.1. Fixed some optical output for mah box _W_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Doctor Who.

For the curious, I just finished watching the episode "Sound of the Drums"; since I've been meaning to finish watching season 3 (Regardless of the fact I've seen every episode of Doctor Who from 1989 to present, I felt like watching Season 3 again; since it was the season I came in on when I started)

stewartsage

Nichi

Quote from: stewartsage on April 29, 2011, 08:23:17 PM
Vote Saxon.

Televisions in their stomachs; now that's evolution
(My favorite quote from that episode; when the Master was watching Teletubbies)

Bella

Nothing atm, but last night I listened to some music as I was trying to combat insomnia yet again....

Modern Guilt actually helped lull me to sleep, until I got to Volcano, the last track, and had a moment of lyrically-induced fridge horror.... then had another such moment listening to We Will Become Silhouettes by The Postal Service. (Though that wasn't so much "fridge horror" as "OH GOD UPBEAT ELECTRONICA SONG ABOUT NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON") ._______.;;;

stewartsage

Satellite of Love by Lou Reed

Nichi

Satellite of Love, as in MST3K?

Bella

Satellite of Love, the song, inspired the name of the spaceship on MST3K. (Everytime I hear that show mentioned I get nostalgic, since I remember watching it with my folks as a kid. ^^)

Dave Matthews Band - Where Are You Going

I found Busted Stuff selling at the used bookstore today... and some sort of compilation album by The Kinks. Even though I usually avoid compilation albums, it was cheap, and I've always wanted to check out more of their music... yeah.

Nichi

At the moment, Kung-Pow: Enter the Fist (With the alternate "What Are They Really Saying?" audio track). It's one of my guilty pleasures

stewartsage

GOOD, THE KINKS.

And yes, the song named the space station.