Wot's Playing?

Started by Q4(V), June 14, 2006, 09:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

house.

i wanted to watch dr. who tonight, but i wanted to watch them in order, and by the time i got home i had already missed half of last week's episode. so they're on the DVR. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Psychotic Reaction

Nichi

Nothing at the moment, since I'm waiting on an episode of Card Captor Sakura to finish loading (I'm getting back to my run through the series; picking up from where I left off at roughly half-way through)

Bella

Who Wants to be a Millionaire - Frank Sinatra and Celeste Holm

Chocofreak13

SVU, hum of cooling fan.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Nothing at the moment, although I'll be watching some AT4W in a few minutes (This time, a review of Superman Meets the Quik Bunny. Linkara manages to find another comic that makes me think "They seriously made this?"; much like that Kool-Aid Man comic he reviewed a few years back)

NejinOniwa

Previously: Star Trek Enterprise. Rating: Meh.

Downloading now: Doctor Who.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I felt that Enterprise wasn't too bad; it had it's flaws, but was still a decent series. Doesn't hold a candle to TNG, though

stewartsage

I can't pick a favorite ST series; DS9, TNG, and TOS all come in at number one.  Followed by VOY and ENT in some vague order below them.

Want You Gone, Johnathon Coulton.

NejinOniwa

MORE DOCTORING.
Also DAT TARDIS SOUND.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

About to watch more Card Captor Sakura.

For the hell of it, I actually tried watching an episode of the English dub after watching the entire first season in the original Japanese with subtitles. There was no comparison; the English version was painful to watch because of how wooden the voice acting was, although I like that theme song.

Chocofreak13

@pentium: dat song was badass. -w-
@nej: DAT SOUND!
@stew: my dad used to watch enterprise, i think. :3

Who's line is on commercial. Other than that, cooling fan. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Ah yes, the washboard scraping that signals ADVENTURE.

It's a Rental.  The guidebook to my future usage of rental vehicles.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

stewartsage

A different science professor!