ostan-collections.net frontpage

Started by Fedora-Tan, October 27, 2012, 02:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DustiiWolf

Just thought you guys might wanna see this. Then again, maybe not. :\

Concept Image: ShowHide

Also, good god what a horrid final concept i original proposed so long ago... I may of drank too much of the Windows 8 koolaid...
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Chocofreak13

dustii, I never thought i'd say this, but I agree with you. this is a new site design I can get behind. *pats back* :3

(and yes, yes you did. =w=;;; )
click to make it bigger

Nichi

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 05, 2013, 10:57:50 AM
dustii, I never thought i'd say this, but I agree with you. this is a new site design I can get behind. *pats back* :3

Quote from: PentiumMMX on December 05, 2013, 12:38:01 PM
*w*

I like this

I never thought I'd see the day choco agrees with me. /JK

Anyways, you guys really like it?

Additional: ShowHide
Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 05, 2013, 10:57:50 AM
(and yes, yes you did. =w=;;; )

I have come a long way since then. I may still advocate the platform, to an extent, but i've learned there is more to life than colorful squares.

Chocofreak13

amen to that, brother.

also, yes, I like it. I still miss the interchanging banners, though. ;v;
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 05, 2013, 05:36:09 PM
amen to that, brother.

also, yes, I like it. I still miss the interchanging banners, though. ;v;

Interchanging banners?

Chocofreak13

when I first joined the site, the banner up top shuffled between a bunch of them, some of them animated. I had an idea for one myself, but they disabled them about a year or so after I joined. ^^;
click to make it bigger

DustiiWolf

Ah. I see. Tbh, i wouldnt even know how that works. I mean, i guess it would have something to do with code randomly picking an image in a set directory every time the page is loaded, but idk how that works.

Dr. Kraus

I like that design, much better than the windows metro one that I destroyed back on page 5 but would love to see the random banner upon refresh feature that we had a long long time ago.

So the only thing I would like to see would be a randomized banner feature and everything else is good.

DustiiWolf

I actually thought about trying to make the theme for the admins to try out, but smf themes are confusing -w-;

Its not like wordpress where i can take a prebuilt themes, edit the css, add a few images, and call it good...

Krizonar

Quote from: DustiiWolf on December 05, 2013, 03:50:54 PM
i've learned there is more to life than colorful squares.
Well yeah, there are also fruit colored circles.

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Krizonar on December 06, 2013, 04:52:50 AM
Well yeah, there are also fruit colored circles.

*presses imaginary like button*

@Kraus: cool to know i'm not the only one that misses them! if they ever come back, i'ma make the one I imagined. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I remember suggesting a more simple version; where it changed once a month to fit a theme (The summer months would have summery things, December would be Christmas, etc.). I remember Pit liked the idea when I mentioned it ages ago, but I don't think anything came of it

Bella

I liked the rotating banners too and would definitely contribute designs if they're ever reinstated. :D

Also, I'm thirding (fourthing?) the others, that design looks good Dustii. It's neither too foreign nor familiar, it's just right.

Simonorged

Pretty art make charmander eyes sparkle, me like, yay.
Simon was here :P