ostan-collections.net frontpage

Started by Fedora-Tan, October 27, 2012, 02:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

so we're left to our own devices? should we just pick a design amongst ourselves and present it to you?
click to make it bigger

Fedora-Tan

If everyone which is here is OK with the latest version of DustiiWolf, we could go on a test drive :)

Nichi

Sounds good to me. I can't wait to see what it looks like once it's up

Bella

Fedora-Tan

OK so i soon as i'm sent the page, i can put them for real-testing.

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Fedora-Tan on November 06, 2012, 01:33:02 PM
OK so i soon as i'm sent the page, i can put them for real-testing.

sent the page?
Official -tans are my bat signal.

Fedora-Tan

Mmmm yes, i missed a bit of posts in the middle it seems (and a out topic about personnal life).

I'm surely able to make that last page DustiiWolf suggested, i can try this week end.
Why not taking another as first try until that ?

DustiiWolf

if i find code to help me accomplish it, then sure. ill give it a go

Fedora-Tan

Whatever you prefer, just tell me so we're not both on it :)

DustiiWolf

In that case i think you should do it. i wouldn't know how to make the "live tiles" that display gallery images and most recent topics. And creating it outside a GUI software would be hard for me. You most definitely have more experience with web programming then me so it'd be best if you do it.

Fedora-Tan

Up to you. If it's just that the problem, leave an empty spot at those places or just put, let's say, randomPict() and recentTopics() functions there and i'll make those :)

DustiiWolf

Quote from: Fedora-Tan on November 08, 2012, 01:39:28 AM
Up to you. If it's just that the problem, leave an empty spot at those places or just put, let's say, randomPict() and recentTopics() functions there and i'll make those :)

i think i was misunderstood. ;w;"
i was saying that it would be a good idea if you made the page, since i wouldn't know how. i dont exactly know how to make a page from scratch (im used to site builders and CMSes). The live tile functions i was saying were my biggest problem, but overall, i wouldnt know where to begin on a page completely from scratch. sorry.

Fedora-Tan

Can you send me, or post here, the pictures you used like the background and such, so i can reassemble everything in css ?

DustiiWolf

Attached to this post is a ZIP containing the images, and a few helpful images to show layout, and a readme explaining the contents of the zip.

Also, here is a slightly modified concept photo (the random button is now the same as the IRC and other buttons, as well as moved down there with them from its original placing by the wiki tile, and the logo has an added effect (i packaged the no-effect version in the zip just in case)

Spoiler: ShowHide

Fedora-Tan

Ok, i'll try to come with something from that this week end