/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Changeling: The Dreaming (2nd Edition)

Started by Chocofreak13, January 29, 2012, 09:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Not on June 4th, not on June 6th (PATRIOTISM GOES BEFORE EVERYTHING YARRRRRRRRRR), and I go away for Midsummer. Also consider the entirety of July to be forfeit to wilderness hiking and swag.

Other than that...pretty much anytime? Idunnolol
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Well, we usually do this on a Saturday, so I don't think there will be any issues with you not being here on the 4th and 6th

Chocofreak13

as for the entire month of july, well, guess we'll need a new player. >:\

i'm willing to write off one or two days as isolated cases (for example, the wedding i'm going to in july is on a saturday), but you can't just accidentally a whole month and expect me to agree. >>;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Well, unless I happen to find a satellite uplink AND a laptop in the absolute wilderness of a national park at 67'N (that's 6 degrees north of fucking Anchorage), at least the two first weeks of July are gone for sure. I say at least, because it's really not clear how many days it'll take for us to wander across a few hundred kilometers of wilderness on foot. After that I go down to our summer villa. I should be able to steal someone's smartphone and route through, but don't take that for given.

So yes, I might accidentally a whole month. It's not like I've been keeping quiet about it.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I'm fairly sure i mentioned "2 weeks" somewhere in that mix, but w/e.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ok. I hope mom doesn't keep me out all day, so I can make it here in time >_>;;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Wait. Oooooh. Fuck them timezones, your "tomorrow" was my "tonight"...

Chocofreak13

yes, i'm sorry about that. frankly, i wish we could all just be on one big timezone, but i get the feeling that would confuse the hell out of some people.

i believe 5pm here is 11 there. that cool?
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Nichi

Chocofreak13

can i just request that if you can't make it to a game, you either tell me over skype or report in here? seriously, i'm getting so fed up with it that i'm wondering why i even bother.
click to make it bigger