/OSC/ Skypetable RPG - Changeling: The Dreaming (2nd Edition)

Started by Chocofreak13, January 29, 2012, 09:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Ok :3

I should be available next weekend. Don't know of any plans at present, but you never know if something will come up

Nichi

Bumping this thread so Kari can fill us in on the new info she told me on Skype :3

Chocofreak13

thanks, you reminded me of it.

my sister had a great suggestion: she and her fiancee alex play in a dungeons & dragons game that he runs every sunday. but due to his father's work schedule, they're switching the timing for that game to every other sunday. so she suggested that i occupy the off days with this game. it would fill the void both of them have, plus it means they could both play. also, it would give me plenty of time inbetween to work out character and plot details and whatnot, which is helpful given my schedule. it means that even when i'm hit with finals, we likely could still play.

think about it and get back to me, though i might just make this automatic. though i'd like to know what everyone thinks.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I don't have a problem with it. I'd just like to be able to play again

stewartsage

Darn.  Sundays are bad days for me because I already have my Fallout: Equestria game from 1-5 and then work 5-10 most weeks.

Bella

Sundays are bad for me for various reasons. My Sunday nights tend to be busy/spent away from the computer......

Chocofreak13

dammit.

maybe there's a way we can work this out so it works for everyone? with nej gone i'd really like to have my sister and her fiancee play, since while all of you are wonderful players, the experience helps a little. plus, they just had some interesting characters they wanted to play.

speaking of which, does anyone have any ideas on how to get stupid nej back? i'm not going to go to him and beg or whatever, but he was a rather valuable player, and his freehold was written into the plot a couple times. i won't be the one to ask, since i'm expecting a rather large confrontation if i do, including much swearing and immaturity. however, if someone wants to take on that challenge, i'd be quite grateful. said person would also be tasked with putting him in his place too though. :\

@stew: i didn't think you still wanted to play. nice to know you still do. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Couldn't we go for every other Saturday night; like, their game is on Sunday, then we play our game the following Saturday?
That's the best idea I have at the moment. Maybe somebody else has a better plan

Chocofreak13

my sister works on saturdays quite a bit these days. it's possible, though. :\
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

*drops pheonix down on thread*

i was going to suggest a revivial tomorrow, but that seems a bit too short notice. xD so how about June 2nd? i'm thinking earlier in the afternoon (so no one misses toonami, lol). maybe 1-5pm or so? reply if you're joining up, but the list so far was

me
nej (yes, i convinced him to join back up)
pent

also, i should mention that the suggestion box idea is closed. i was looking forward to some cool stuff, but we have too many writers here to make that possible (too many cooks in this kitchen). with that in mind, i am going to make the roles a bit more clear: I am the storyteller, YOU are the players. you wouldn't walk into a restaraunt and go into the kitchen to tell the chef how to do his job. so just sit back and play, and leave the plot to me, please. :3

will sit and await a reply~~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Yay! It's finally back! >w<

I was hoping we'd resume playing before my trip

Chocofreak13

Mel is on board! if we get one more player, i'll consider it a full group. (even if we don't, we're still playable.) currently:

Astrid (Me)
Gardenia (Pent)
Cilvarge (Nej)
Medea (Mel)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I've been working on a slight rework of Cilvarge, so you might want to poke me about that, K.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS