OS-tan Theory Revival

Started by Chocofreak13, January 02, 2012, 06:39:37 am

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bella

YO NEJ. This is probably a dumb question, but does Colossus-tan have a human name yet? I can't recall if it was ever mentioned in-story and she doesn't have a wiki article for me to refer to, so...

If not, can I suggest the name Coleen Flowers?

Also, recent reading about DEC has made me want to -tan literally every major PDP release, even the obscure boring ones like the PDP-9 (basically the PDP-7 II), PDP-15 (PDP-7 III), PDP-14 (the PDP-8's slow-witted industrial-controller cousin) and PDP-16 (the possibly-schizophrenic one who didn't know what to do with its life so it did a little of everything without become especially good at anything).

NejinOniwa

She doesn't, but I always intended for her not to have one...

We'll see about that.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

But it works so welllllllll. ;0;

Simonorged

Might I suggest that for the wiki Linux XP has a doppleganger darker color scheme.
Simon was here :P<br />

Bella

Might I suggest that for the wiki Linux XP has a doppleganger darker color scheme.

Go for it. :)

Did you want me to add it to the wiki, or are you planning on doing so yourself? (You'll have to ask one of the Admins for wiki editing permission, since members here aren't by default giving editing permission.)

Gussy Keniji

Whoooah, now I feel kinda poopy for not being around to be a part of this big move. Looks like theres tons of content to slog through but, from what I've skimmed through we've got some great concepts floating around. I'm gonna read through -errything- and see if I can do some stuff, it's about time I like...I dunno, stopped being dead for a change, anyway.

:V

"Wut..."

Simonorged

@Bella: I not very good so I'll try to draw it out but likely the former.

Bella

Whoooah, now I feel kinda poopy for not being around to be a part of this big move. Looks like theres tons of content to slog through but, from what I've skimmed through we've got some great concepts floating around. I'm gonna read through -errything- and see if I can do some stuff, it's about time I like...I dunno, stopped being dead for a change, anyway.

:V

GUSSY-SAN!! GET IN THE CAR! *points at Official OSC Vehicle*

Glad you're liking what you're seeing here! Have you checked on the wiki recently, btw? I haven't been editing much over there lately, but over the past fall / winter I did quite a few renovations.

@Bella: I not very good so I'll try to draw it out but likely the former.

Okay!

Simonorged

May 23, 2013, 08:43:05 pm Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 08:45:16 pm by Simonorged
Copy pasta recolor.

Color scheme Idea for Linux XP-tan

I did an original drawing as well, just gotta find a scanner.

Used this for color ideas

Go Up