December 16, 2019, 09:25:04 am

Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 05:02:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Penti-chan

I need to post some of the pics from me playing around with models I found for the duplicator. I flew around in a winged bathtub xD

stewartsage

I'm sorry, what did we need Gmod for again?

Bella

July 03, 2014, 12:44:00 am #977 Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 12:47:22 am by Bella
I switched teams tonight to get in on a conga line.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING DEATHCAM SHOT.

NejinOniwa

>doom bots of doom

It's like Touhou all over again
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Penti-chan

Nothing like advertizing a console in a game you're playing on that very console right this instant.

Penti-chan

Pardon the double post, but I finally got Aura Kingdom to work :3
...and shockingly enough, I did not name character Gardenia. Instead, we have Nichi2k; take 2 guesses who she's named after -w-

So far, not too bad; although I'm struggling with grasping the control scheme; which I imagine other 3D MMOs that don't have "Phantasy Star" in the title use ^^;

winduko

Quote from: PentiumMMX on July 29, 2014, 11:30:29 am
...and shockingly enough, I did not name character Gardenia. Instead, we have Nichi2k; take 2 guesses who she's named after -w-

I based one of my primary characters in WoW after her. She's a character I use only when I'm playing with family. They do not notice anything odd about her. of course it's hard to actually make the character look like her but i digress

Penti-chan

Nice :3

I'll post pics of my MMO characters when I get off

Bella

Portal 2 Co-Op ended up having all the nerve-wracking, shakey-handed, oh-god-how-am-i-going-to-complete-these-tests-EVERYTHING'S-GOING-TO-QUICKLY action that made me love (and repeatedly ragequit) the first game and that I really, really wanted in the second but never got. To be honest I feel like the coordination difficulty is somewhat overstated (Pent and I never had much trouble) though some of the challenges did require a high degree of dexterity / moving ones' ass quickly compared to the single-player game. (Though still nothing near as harrowing as the final chambers in the first game.)

Also (spoiler):
[spoiler]"GLADOS, SAVER OF HUMANS." -Me on the Co-Op ending.[/spoiler]

Penti-chan

Indeed :3
Also, agreed; there rarely was a puzzle on the second game's single-player that stumped me, while the first game did a few times.

Now, pics of my MMO characters (Well, Phantasy Star Online and MapleStory; I lack pics from Aura Kingdom or La Tale at the moment).

First up, Gardenia from Phantasy Star Online (FOnewearl w\ Red Ring Rico skin)

Next up, everyone on MapleStory; using a pic I assembled to have all 6 of my characters together in one place (Pardon the size)

Who's who:
- Kirk30 (Ice\Lightning Wizard)
- Th3Walrus (Dawn Warrior)
- Gardenia22 (Hunter)
- Penti-chan (Angelic Buster)
- Neo10k (Aran)
- Tsubaki22 (Dual Blade)

Chocofreak13

funny that you should mention MMOs since i was going to mention them, lol. xD

gonna reinstall both Maplestory and La Tale soon, and also going to install Digimon Masters Online. -w-;

sks963

Actually i feel boring about leveling and Points allocation,making emblems is more funny than game itself
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.

Penti-chan

What game is that? Looks somehow familiar

sks963

call of duty:black ops2  ;)
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.

Penti-chan

Ahh. I've seen some friends play it, but as far as multiplayer shooters, the only one I'm into somewhat is Team Fortress 2...which I really need to get back to playing -w-;