Games General

Started by NejinOniwa, September 27, 2011, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

I need to post some of the pics from me playing around with models I found for the duplicator. I flew around in a winged bathtub xD

stewartsage

I'm sorry, what did we need Gmod for again?

Bella

I switched teams tonight to get in on a conga line.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING DEATHCAM SHOT.

NejinOniwa

>doom bots of doom

It's like Touhou all over again
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

Nothing like advertizing a console in a game you're playing on that very console right this instant.

Nichi

Pardon the double post, but I finally got Aura Kingdom to work :3
...and shockingly enough, I did not name character Gardenia. Instead, we have Nichi2k; take 2 guesses who she's named after -w-

So far, not too bad; although I'm struggling with grasping the control scheme; which I imagine other 3D MMOs that don't have "Phantasy Star" in the title use ^^;

winduko

Quote from: PentiumMMX on July 29, 2014, 10:30:29 AM
...and shockingly enough, I did not name character Gardenia. Instead, we have Nichi2k; take 2 guesses who she's named after -w-

I based one of my primary characters in WoW after her. She's a character I use only when I'm playing with family. They do not notice anything odd about her. of course it's hard to actually make the character look like her but i digress

Nichi

Nice :3

I'll post pics of my MMO characters when I get off

Bella

Portal 2 Co-Op ended up having all the nerve-wracking, shakey-handed, oh-god-how-am-i-going-to-complete-these-tests-EVERYTHING'S-GOING-TO-QUICKLY action that made me love (and repeatedly ragequit) the first game and that I really, really wanted in the second but never got. To be honest I feel like the coordination difficulty is somewhat overstated (Pent and I never had much trouble) though some of the challenges did require a high degree of dexterity / moving ones' ass quickly compared to the single-player game. (Though still nothing near as harrowing as the final chambers in the first game.)

Also (spoiler):
Spoiler: ShowHide
"GLADOS, SAVER OF HUMANS." -Me on the Co-Op ending.

Nichi

Indeed :3
Also, agreed; there rarely was a puzzle on the second game's single-player that stumped me, while the first game did a few times.

Now, pics of my MMO characters (Well, Phantasy Star Online and MapleStory; I lack pics from Aura Kingdom or La Tale at the moment).

First up, Gardenia from Phantasy Star Online (FOnewearl w\ Red Ring Rico skin)

Next up, everyone on MapleStory; using a pic I assembled to have all 6 of my characters together in one place (Pardon the size)

Who's who:
- Kirk30 (Ice\Lightning Wizard)
- Th3Walrus (Dawn Warrior)
- Gardenia22 (Hunter)
- Penti-chan (Angelic Buster)
- Neo10k (Aran)
- Tsubaki22 (Dual Blade)

Chocofreak13

funny that you should mention MMOs since i was going to mention them, lol. xD

gonna reinstall both Maplestory and La Tale soon, and also going to install Digimon Masters Online. -w-;
click to make it bigger

sks963

Actually i feel boring about leveling and Points allocation,making emblems is more funny than game itself
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.

Nichi

What game is that? Looks somehow familiar

sks963

call of duty:black ops2  ;)
I cant define that im strong life ,but my lifeblood is certainly hard.

Nichi

Ahh. I've seen some friends play it, but as far as multiplayer shooters, the only one I'm into somewhat is Team Fortress 2...which I really need to get back to playing -w-;